Formula 1 WAGs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I have been blocked for the first time ever on insta by Le Piquet. My comment got several likes and there was someone else who also agreed with the fact that they should use a trained designer not just the girlfriend of an F1 driver. Suffice to say I shan’t ever buy anything from Le Piquet!
Whoever controlls their insta is stupid. They should have politely answer to critic.
Their site says they are inspired by Nelson Piquet.
And look who was their first insta modell! They are either friends or building the whole brand on the girlfriends of the drivers.

Gigi got the shoes too!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Banned because you have a different opinion? How rude. Anyone buying definitely has more money than sense.
Sod them!
Exaxtly Red. I mean we still live in a free country? That’s what I adore about Tattle - we may have differing views eg about our favourite drivers but we can still exchange views! I don’t know how in their right mind would buy those Sharpie trainers.
Whoever controlls their insta is stupid. They should have politely answer to critic.
Their site says they are inspired by Nelson Piquet.
And look who was their first insta modell! They are either friends or building the whole brand on the girlfriends of the drivers.

Gigi got the shoes too!
Wow great spots Ruby! Ah miss Cate and Gigi. So Le Piquet look after the current girlfriend of the moment! 🤣 They must want Kelly especially if they are inspired by Nelson!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Exaxtly Red. I mean we still live in a free country? That’s what I adore about Tattle - we may have differing views eg about our favourite drivers but we can still exchange views! I don’t know how in their right mind would buy those Sharpie trainers.

Wow great spots Ruby! Ah miss Cate and Gigi. So Le Piquet look after the current girlfriend of the moment! 🤣 They must want Kelly especially if they are inspired by Nelson!
Not allowed to have a different view nowadays. Massive kudos for the comment - it’s spot on.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The blocking is immature, but if there are really people out there who pay for this stuff for that price, then fair play to them.

Is there any scoop on Carlos’ gf Isa? They seem very private but thankfully so, I don’t think I could handle solid and consistent reminders that I can never have him 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is there any scoop on Carlos’ gf Isa? They seem very private but thankfully so, I don’t think I could handle solid and consistent reminders that I can never have him 😭
His workout posts are giving me life!
She does something in fashion, but from insta it looks like she is a personal shoper or something like that. I think her face is lovely, but tragic posture.

His workout posts are giving me life!
She does something in fashion, but from insta it looks like she is a personal shoper or something like that. I think her face is lovely, but tragic posture.
Isa is in charge of styling for Scalpers
Her LinkedIn below
Jan 2021 interview in Spanish https://www.vozpopuli.com/gritos/isa-hernaez-estilista-moda_0_1425157754.html

A few weeks ago Sergio Perez’s wife thanked Isa because she provided her with a Scalpers item.

Attachments

I wonder how Kelly funds her lifestyle? There's not much information about her having a job other than running a blog and managing Foruma E social media but for how long? I like her, but I'm curious. I guess her dad is meant to have a net worth of $100-200 million, according to Google. It seems that she has spent most of her life living in France, then Brazil for a few years, New York for university (not sure if she completed the degree?) and then living in Monaco? It seems like she and Max are building a home together. She posted about paint samples and house materials on her Instagram stories a few weeks ago and she has moved into Max's Monaco apartment.

She seems sweet, I remember seeing on her stories something along the lines of realising your worth and at the time she was made to feel that she wasn't worthy of proper happiness or love, something of the sort. It sounded like her ex-boyfriend was unfaithful and treated her poorly, but not too sure. I think she doesn't feel comfortable posting about it because of her daughter and as well, it can bring back lots of traumatic feelings. Were they even together during her pregnancy? She did a Q&A and it sounded like he wasn't the nicest person to be around. Can't be sure though but she alluded to it. I'll see if I can find some screenshots and post them here later. Max seems much nicer than Daniil, so I'm happy for her. This is her old blog but she hasn't posted on here since mid 2018. https://kellypiquet.com/en/

About Charlotte... it seems kind of strange that she was friends with Giada for many years while she and Charles were in a relationship, and then weeks after Giada announced that Charles had left her... Charlotte and Charles were photographed together. Giada and Charlotte have unfollowed each other on Instagram. Giada is in a relationship with a wealthy real estate investor and they seem happy but it would have hurt being left by your boyfriend of many years for one of your close or even best friends. If true, then damn... that is so shady.

Last edited:
I wonder how Kelly funds her lifestyle? There's not much information about her having a job other than running a blog and managing Foruma E social media but for how long? I like her, but I'm curious. I guess her dad is meant to have a net worth of $100-200 million, according to Google. It seems that she has spent most of her life living in France, then Brazil for a few years, New York for university (not sure if she completed the degree?) and then living in Monaco? It seems like she and Max are building a home together. She posted about paint samples and house materials on her Instagram stories a few weeks ago and she has moved into Max's Monaco apartment.

She seems sweet, I remember seeing on her stories something along the lines of realising your worth and at the time she was made to feel that she wasn't worthy of proper happiness or love, something of the sort. It sounded like her ex-boyfriend was unfaithful and treated her poorly, but not too sure. I think she doesn't feel comfortable posting about it because of her daughter and as well, it can bring back lots of traumatic feelings. Were they even together during her pregnancy? She did a Q&A and it sounded like he wasn't the nicest person to be around. Can't be sure though but she alluded to it. I'll see if I can find some screenshots and post them here later. Max seems much nicer than Daniil, so I'm happy for her. This is her old blog but she hasn't posted on here since mid 2018. https://kellypiquet.com/en/

About Charlotte... it seems kind of strange that she was friends with Giada for many years while she and Charles were in a relationship, and then weeks after Giada announced that Charles had left her... Charlotte and Charles were photographed together. Giada and Charlotte have unfollowed each other on Instagram. Giada is in a relationship with a wealthy real estate investor and they seem happy but it would have hurt being left by your boyfriend of many years for one of your close or even best friends. If true, then damn... that is so shady.
I know Kelly was an F1 reporter for a period of time and now does some modelling but I honestly don’t know with regards to her job. Like you sayNelson Piquet is wealthy so maybe a trust fund? I did hear a rumour that Daniil was unfaithful. They seemed together before Penelope was born.
Giada was treated very badly by Charles. She was very very supportive of his career and they went to the US on holiday with some friends and supposedly Charles told her to find her way back to Monaco and broke up with her. There was something going on between Charles and Charlotte because literally a few weeks later they were very cosy on a boat with one of Charles’s friends and his girlfriend. They had been friends of Giada. Pascale, Charles’s Mum was not happy about the situation. She was/ still is close with Giada and her family. She and Charlotte’s parents live next door to each other in Monaco but aren’t particularly close. Posted on here Charlotte is very spoilt, lots of friends were disgusted by her actions so stayed friends with Giada. Charlotte also “rubbed it in Giada’s face” so to speak posting images of her wearing Charles’s sweatshirt, pictures next to his trainer and friends all within a few months. She also started posting virtually straight away stories of wishing him good luck for races with hearts. Giada and Charlotte were very good friends - there are several pictures of them together alone and with friends. I did like Charles but can’t stand him now. He’s become very arrogant and you probably have read the posts on here but both he and Charlotte travelled numerous times during the Pandemic and the liger video was the worst. Giada did re follow Charles at some point but stopped following him. Her new boyfriend seems nice. She deserves lots of happiness.

Reactions: 6
Agree, Kelly must have a nice trust fund. Her lifestyle is way above what she would earn as a part time journalist part time influencer/model. Her relationship went down so quickly around the time she was pregnant, right after it. I guessed cheating too, as that is the most common and they were together for years before the baby. I feel for her, even when she is financially secured it is still heavy on the heart to be a single a mom. I do not think Max is great idea though..

Agree, Kelly must have a nice trust fund. Her lifestyle is way above what she would earn as a part time journalist part time influencer/model. Her relationship went down so quickly around the time she was pregnant, right after it. I guessed cheating too, as that is the most common and they were together for years before the baby. I feel for her, even when she is financially secured it is still heavy on the heart to be a single a mom. I do not think Max is great idea though..
Yes @Rubythefirebat - forgot about the influencer part. A few days ago Kelly did a Q and A and someone asked if she’s happy and Kelly replied that she is the happiest she’s ever been.
Max is so young. And as F1 history has shown the moment a driver becomes a world champion they are elevated to such a high, that they seek the next new thrill.

Reactions: 3
Giada was treated very badly by Charles. She was very very supportive of his career and they went to the US on holiday with some friends and supposedly Charles told her to find her way back to Monaco and broke up with her. There was something going on between Charles and Charlotte because literally a few weeks later they were very cosy on a boat with one of Charles’s friends and his girlfriend. They had been friends of Giada. Pascale, Charles’s Mum was not happy about the situation. She was/ still is close with Giada and her family. She and Charlotte’s parents live next door to each other in Monaco but aren’t particularly close. Posted on here Charlotte is very spoilt, lots of friends were disgusted by her actions so stayed friends with Giada. Charlotte also “rubbed it in Giada’s face” so to speak posting images of her wearing Charles’s sweatshirt, pictures next to his trainer and friends all within a few months. She also started posting virtually straight away stories of wishing him good luck for races with hearts. Giada and Charlotte were very good friends - there are several pictures of them together alone and with friends. I did like Charles but can’t stand him now. He’s become very arrogant and you probably have read the posts on here but both he and Charlotte travelled numerous times during the Pandemic and the liger video was the worst. Giada did re follow Charles at some point but stopped following him. Her new boyfriend seems nice. She deserves lots of happiness.
Sadly most people will lose a close friend like this. Karma is a bad witch that mostly haunt them though. Monaco must be very small for locals like Charles to not be able to find someone other than his girlfriend's friend. :LOL: :rolleyes:
I will just ignor the travell part, as it is anger me so much! This we are rich, we can pay for it so we are above the rules.

Sadly most people will lose a close friend like this. Karma is a bad witch that mostly haunt them though. Monaco must be very small for locals like Charles to not be able to find someone other than his girlfriend's friend. :LOL: :rolleyes:
I will just ignor the travell part, as it is anger me so much! This we are rich, we can pay for it so we are above the rules.
@Rubythefirebat You summed it up perfectly. I feel for Giada as it can’t be fun to live in Monaco and see and hear about Charles and now her ex friend. But she has a close family and friends that do care for her.
Agree re the travel - Charles and Charlotte both tested positive for Cov, cue Charlotte posting a selfie of herself ill - she didn’t get much sympathy. 🤣

Does anyone know if Isa is a brunette? I always thought she is naturally blonde with highlights, but now I saw a few pictures with quiet dark roots! Her blonde hair looks amazing, I need her haidresser's number!

How long was her and Danii together before the baby? Then how long before she was with Max? Not saying either has been unfaithful but timeline generally show something.
Agree Max is young and like to have fun and party which to be fair Kelly does too so where is the baby?

How long was her and Danii together before the baby? Then how long before she was with Max? Not saying either has been unfaithful but timeline generally show something.
Agree Max is young and like to have fun and party which to be fair Kelly does too so where is the baby?
There was a break between Kelly and Daniil breaking up and then her getting together with Max. Think they separated around the time Penelope was three months and she’s about 18 months now? She’s always with Kelly.
Kelly and Daniil were together for about three years?

I wonder how many of them will show up on this weekend!
I hope not - we share the same view about travel! But if I have to guess - Tiffany, Charlotte (it’s Imola 🙄), Sandy, Sara, Carmen.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.