Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
This streamed so happy. Lando seemed genuinely happy and giggly with friends there. So nice to see him get to be his old streaming from woking late night self
We all.know he was only happy because evil Lu wasn't there being attention seeking and using him

Jesus, this stuff is terrifying

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Go for it…I love them the pink version I have of the purple one I got in 2018 and aside from a couple of small dents/scratches mainly on the lid from when I’ve dropped it is still in good condition
Thing is I actually already have a chilly’s bottle 😂 and I’m very stingy with my money when it comes to these things (not about clothes or presents for others though, just practical things for myself 😂)

• Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
Denmark not giving their little brother Norway points 🙃 after all that history, and no points. Really Denmark 😂

• Haha

What's your point

VIP Member
I am all out of apologies now today (I have a limited quota) so if I get something else wrong or say something out of turn then unfortunately

• Heart

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
see that's why i could never be an influencer, i just rush out the door without even having done my hair every damn day.
The girls in my local Aldi when the days I'm in the office because I look presentable 😂 and the always comment on it too so I must look shite the rest of the time

• Haha