Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Oh shit, Latifi is in trouble isn’t he?
I don't think it means anything. The teams have to give 2 fp1 to a young driver this year. And to still be fair, both driver of the team will leave his seat for one session. So latifi is out the car this time and Alex will be later in the season.

Reactions: 3

Pole er bear

VIP Member
yeah charles looks like he's lost a lot of his baby fat, or just converted everything to lean muscle. looks a lot smaller then he used to but also looks like he's been doing a lot more cardio than lifting these days

i don't think so, not after jost capito said no, he said no changes this year so it's not ruling out latifi being gone for next year
Ah in which case no 🤣. Hadn't seen that but tbh I don't really like Williams as a team now. I guess if Lewis decides to die on the jewellery hill, Merc might have to find another driver tho 🤷🏻‍♀️

aidil

VIP Member
I just want to throw in here for any watching the BBC coverage that Graham Norton was born in Clondalkin in Dublin and raised in Cork, I'm not sure where this "we" business when talking about the UK is coming from 😂😂
He clearly did forget about the 800 years 🙄

• Haha