Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aidil

VIP Member
i actually really like nephrology but probs won't go into it, it's a bit too selective and it feels like i wouldn't have too many options except for working in a hospital ๐Ÿฅบ
Yeah itโ€™s the same in my field which is a shame! Iโ€™ve seen a kidney removal in a cat before but itโ€™s usually just renal failure weโ€™re dealing with in GP!

So girls and gays....seeing as Monday hasn't been very forthcoming, other than Daniels abs, what are we manifesting as the coven we undoubtedly are for the week ahead. I want more Pierre pics (standard), some REALLY GOOD Wag fashion, Dark Mick to come out and finally get some bloody points, Daniel to get a decent result, Lewis renaissance and some surprises on the podium.
I think the last one is probably the least likely to happen but one can try! Better get my altar candles ready ๐Ÿคฃ
I want Pierre in sunnies walking through that paddock in slow motion with the chain swinging about yes please! ๐Ÿฅต

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Itโ€™s giving Miamiโ€ฆbut worse
At least the Moulin Rouge is a really famous cabaret here in Paris (founded in 1890 or something like that i think) and the french cancan is iconic. But at least it was just lile a 5 minutes thing on the grid and not a full festival on and around the track ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Proof that everything relates back to F1! ๐Ÿ’”

Also wahoo for nephrology, one of my fave bits of anatomy and physiology! ๐Ÿค“
i actually really like nephrology but probs won't go into it, it's a bit too selective and it feels like i wouldn't have too many options except for working in a hospital ๐Ÿฅบ

• Heart
Reactions: 2

aac_124

VIP Member
So Luisa really travels every other week to Monaco just to be in some room away from her boyfriend while heโ€™s playing golf (online after a full day of irl golf) at 1am with his friend?
Question - why does she do this to herself ๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™d do that for max ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

maisie20

VIP Member
No ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ perhaps when he was a kid on his bike or something - then he mightโ€™ve done well to keep it out of the barriers
But in a race car?

Iโ€™m going to take a wild guess here and say itโ€™s the latter ๐Ÿ˜‚
Thatโ€™s quiet the statistic!

• Heart