Formula 1 Wags #83

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheers to #83 🥂
Qualifying up next! 🏎
Who’s gonna to get pole?🥇
High chances of a red flag 🚩
Expect more shots of the mermaids 🧜‍♀️ and Hornbag from pitwall 🙄

C1A5E8A4-FB6A-438B-A102-06F8C04468AB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Cheers to #83 🥂
Qualifying up next! 🏎

View attachment 1250445
Erm Elena honey??
Welcome to #83 my lovely nosey witches🥰
Odds on this thread lasting til the start of the race tomorrow? My guess is low.

Happy new thread! Posting here again: Kelly is there!
Would need shoes to fully give a rating but I like this fit 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Cheers to #83 🥂
Qualifying up next! 🏎

View attachment 1250445
Thank you for making a new thread.

Happy #83 everybody.

And please everybody. After qualy please stop posting. So when i wake up tomorrow i don't have to read 27 pages. Thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 7
W Series is a joke. The JCB has retired from the recovery process and the car is back down on the track. Debris everywhere. And a hole in the barrier. And a 30 minute race is running down under safety car.

Oh, and just as I write this they FINALLY red flag.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
W Series is a joke. The JCB has retired from the recovery process and the car is back down on the track. Debris everywhere. And a hole in the barrier. And a 30 minute race is running down under safety car.

Based on this…this is going to be just as chaotic for F1 I imagine

Reactions: 9

This was so bleeping messy. Should’ve been red flagged straight away.

Reactions: 8

Absolute joke.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.