Formula 1 Wags #81

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy #81 🤍
First Miami track action tomorrow
Lots of Wags in Miami
Photoshop fails
Terrible opening party
Special Miami helmets
Lewis & Seb making statements
Lando model era
Daniel & Heidi
Great Tattle paddock outfits
Welcome newbies & hello to the lurkers

Reactions: 25
this is how you emoji

Reactions: 9
Landos helmet will looks great on camera when he’s got porposing like a basketball bouncing up and down

Thank you excellent use of emojis

Reactions: 5
Thank you for the thread! And a fabulous run down! Welcome the #81 nosey bitches

Reactions: 6
Happy new thread! This wasn’t nearly enough time for me to get a poem ready. Better luck next time. Here’s to a painful weekend, and we haven’t even raced yet!

Landos helmet will looks great on camera when he’s got porposing like a basketball bouncing up and down
I mean the detail is pretty awesome. i assume its all paint for aerodynamics, but they really got that texture down, even the lando part.

Happy Cinco de Mayo, in the most cringe way possible

Reactions: 11
Phew, another marathon read to catch up! I've now got to pack me some actual paddock/track outfits as I'm off to Silverstone for the weekend to watch the British GT and a few other series that are on.

I have forgotten how to travel over the pandemic times so who knows if I will remember everything. Fortunately I can still watch all the F1 on track action thanks to everything being on post-7pm UK time!

I mean the detail is pretty awesome. i assume its all paint for aerodynamics, but they really got that texture down, even the lando part.

Happy Cinco de Mayo, in the most cringe way possible

View attachment 1245524
Oh that's not good, lets see the hate pages come for Lando the way they went for Lu

Hope you have a fantastic time

Reactions: 2
Happy 81 everyone!
Have some George and Lando banter behind the scene of the opening party

Reactions: 10
Happy 81 everyone!
Have some George and Lando banter behind the scene of the opening party

The best part was even before that when Daniel just turned his back and left the interview because these fuckers can’t stop talking about golf for a single minute

Reactions: 7
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS MAXITO

Like I put more effort when throwing a ball to my dog for the 858583728384 time

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.