Formula 1 Wags #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats Tattlers, our detectives are 🎶 better, faster, stronger 🎶 than any other F1 gossip site! Send it!

Last thread:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
40 min without any other post? There’s definitely not enough gossip this week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah my bad then! But I still think they’re together because lui wears that watch a lot 🧐
This could be! I’m just waiting what happens after this weekend cause then Lando has some time off and they have no reason not to reunite if they are still a thing

This could be! I’m just waiting what happens after this weekend cause then Lando has some time off and they have no reason not to reunite if they are still a thing
Lui has posted that she’s getting on a plane. If she goes on like a week long holiday then it’s pretty much guaranteed they’re no more but maybe she’s going to italy?🤔 will be interesting!

Reactions: 5
I must say if Lui is going on a Monza trip with us, I'm out. 🙅‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah my bad then! But I still think they’re together because lui wears that watch a lot 🧐
This is really getting ridiculous, even for my standards. She's seriously giving me psycho-vibes, all this "subtle" hinting. I mean, do it once, okay. Do it twice, hmkay, slightly awkward. Do it three times, you're clearly desperate, but everything beyond that is really psycho 😬
If she's still with him I find it even more psycho! She's using him like a billboard.
And THIS is what makes us all dislike her, right? If she was good for him we'd surely praise her like we do Isa or Lily. 💕

This is really getting ridiculous, even for my standards. She's seriously giving me psycho-vibes, all this "subtle" hinting. I mean, do it once, okay. Do it twice, hmkay, slightly awkward. Do it three times, you're clearly desperate, but everything beyond that is really psycho 😬
If she's still with him I find it even more psycho! She's using him like a billboard.
And THIS is what makes us all dislike her, right? If she was good for him we'd surely praise her like we do Isa or Lily. 💕
I's say she does it to not lose the followers. If she does, that's an income decrease.... So god fobid, she might have to go to uni or get any other form of education....
Or get a real job, oh what a nightmare.....
We don't want that, now, do we?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lui has posted that she’s getting on a plane. If she goes on like a week long holiday then it’s pretty much guaranteed they’re no more but maybe she’s going to italy?🤔 will be interesting!

I can’t keep up with LuLu and her bracelets… does that girl change her Jewellery for every photo? The photos from the hairdresser had about 5745 (slight exaggeration 😂) different bracelet combinations.

• Haha
I can’t keep up with LuLu and her bracelets… does that girl change her Jewellery for every photo? The photos from the hairdresser had about 5745 (slight exaggeration 😂) different bracelet combinations.
You know how there is always that one girl who is in the popular crowd but you’re not sure why. And she dates the goofy friend of the most popular boy because like her he’s trying to prove he belongs too. This is what so get from Lui - she wants Charles, George or Pierre but got Lando. He’s just happy to be getting some.

Sorry it’s early here and bracelet gate hurts my head 🤪

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.