Formula 1 Wags #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Lando got a girlfriend? Will Cate and Kat come together at a future GP. Will Charlotte ever wear anything other than Zara? How cute is Seb? We worked out a “C” name has a high probability of success as a driver or a wag. And what was the Belgian Grand Prix all about?
As you were!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes Lando has a girlfriend. It’s me. I’m Lui *takes off mask*

jokes, I don’t want to be her - even with the lure of getting near Lando 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Something for all you detectives out there….
Max Fewtrell continues to wear the white bracket with the yatch name on it and follows Lui on Instagram. Is Lando still wearing his and could this be a clue to if that relationship is still going strong? I’m too tired to look for myself and y’all are much better at it than me anyway 🤷‍♀️ Plus it’s raining here and my mood is blah

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Max Fewtrell continues to wear the white bracket with the yatch name on it and follows Lui on Instagram. Is Lando still wearing his and could this be a clue to if that relationship is still going strong? I’m too tired to look for myself and y’all are much better at it than me anyway 🤷‍♀️ Plus it’s raining here and my mood is blah
He’s been wearing some sort of bracelet I think, but I’m not sure if that gives us anymore answers RE girlfriend. My guess is summer fling. He’s going to be flat out for rest of the season so probably not the best timing

But then again is there actually a good time to get a girlfriend? F1 season doesn’t really have any sizeable gaps to get something serious going

Reactions: 4
He’s been wearing some sort of bracelet I think, but I’m not sure if that gives us anymore answers RE girlfriend. My guess is summer fling. He’s going to be flat out for rest of the season so probably not the best timing

But then again is there actually a good time to get a girlfriend? F1 season doesn’t really have any sizeable gaps to get something serious going
I think it was a summer thing as well. I would guess that Lui would want more though, he has elevated her status a lot (which seems important in her circle/family) and she seems to be the type to want a lavish, pampered jet setting lifestyle. I think she'd probably have better luck with another driver, maybe in F2 and someone non-English that actually wants to live in Spain/Monaco/Italy.

I don't think the bracelet means anything. We used to wear our festival ones until they crumbled off of our wrists. I guess we thought it was cool? 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
it could be this one if it matches - I honestly don’t know how the one Max is wearing looks but this is the only white bracelet I remember seeing on Lando this weekend (finally my short stint working in fashion paid off - the only thing I was always good at was remembering clothes and accessories no matter on who I saw them) - as for the relationship if the bracelet is all what’s keeping it strong then Luisinha should be worried imo 🤣
96A11B55-AAA9-46A7-97FA-3ADC3B408EFA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
it could be this one if it matches - I honestly don’t know how the one Max is wearing looks but this is the only white bracelet I remember seeing on Lando this weekend (finally my short stint working in fashion paid off - the only thing I was always good at was remembering clothes and accessories no matter on who I saw them) - as for the relationship if the bracelet is all what’s keeping it strong then Luisinha should be worried imo 🤣View attachment 737486
If matching accessories means a relationship does this mean Max and Lando are in one? 😂 Oh how tumblr would have a meltdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If matching accessories means a relationship does this mean Max and Lando are in one? 😂
I would love to see the wag looks Max would serve 🤣
at least he would be better than Charlotte…not that that’s a big standard …

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If matching accessories means a relationship does this mean Max and Lando are in one? 😂 Oh how tumblr would have a meltdown.
I don’t know why but this makes more sense to me actually laughed aloud…But I agree with y’all he seems to have made a step forward with his career and I hope he stays on track

Would this also mean Pierre and Charles and their pinky rings? 🤣
Also cue Tumblr meltdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t know why but this makes more sense to me actually laughed aloud…But I agree with y’all he seems to have made a step forward with his career and I hope he stays on track
Max would be the best WAG lol. Yes I agree with the step forward...even though he can still be an idiot I hope it continues...he does deserve that.
I do also hope Lulu is in the proverbial Instagram bin...but time will tell. And I don't think she is wearing any bracelet, or watch.

Max would be the best WAG lol. Yes I agree with the step forward...even though he can still be an idiot I hope it continues...he does deserve that.
I do also hope Lulu is in the proverbial Instagram bin...but time will tell. And I don't think she is wearing any bracelet, or watch.
I would love it if they were together. Max strikes me as somewhat bitchy.

Has Lando got a girlfriend? Will Cate and Kat come together at a future GP. Will Charlotte ever wear anything other than Zara? How cute is Seb? We worked out a “C” name has a high probability of success as a driver or a wag. And what was the Belgian Grand Prix all about?
As you were!
Ay, new thread, yay!
And my name starts with C, I can become a WAG, I can become a WAG! Woohoo!

I also wondered about Lando’s bracelets, I also saw that he’s still wearing this pinkish weaved one of his left wrist, such of work of art (Luilui’s?) 😂

Ay, new thread, yay!

I also wondered about Lando’s bracelets, I also saw that he’s still wearing this pinkish weaved one of his left wrist, such of work of art (Luilui’s?) 😂
Also a C name here...so WAG material here too...not lol. Haven't seen that particular bracelet but he does seem to have a selection.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also a C name here...so WAG material here too...not lol. Haven't seen that particular bracelet but he does seem to have a selection.
i’m a C too! a wag already has my name lol but i know i’d be the better C… it’s not really hard to be better than that one😙

• Haha
Ay, new thread, yay!

I think he has been wearing that woven one a while, it’s a Hermes one as far as I know

Reactions: 1
Didn't see the photo of Max anywhere. I mean, I'm sure he will be able to pinpoint who posted the private photo pubically... if it's real. Then they have Kelly and perhaps his legal team to deal with... I did see a bit of a buzz on Twitter about it but I think Twitter must have deleted them really quickly.

Does anyone know how old Victoria Verstappen's partner is? I just realised she's only 21 years old... barely even 22 and they are having their second baby together. They seem like a nice couple but I can't get over how young she is. Her partner, Tom Heuts, does look a bit older than her? I mean, he doesn't seem like a gross, abusive creep at all. Tom seems like a nice guy with a good career, and the Verstappen-Kumpen family seem to love him! But they're moving fast... how many years have they been together? I wish them the best, Victoria is quite young and the same age as Cha-Cha!

Kelly looks quite different to photos of her from a few years ago! I actually think she may have a subtle chin implant and/or injections in her chin (she definitely has lip injections), as well as losing a few kilos (not that she needed to). It seems like all of the WAGS do...

Last edited:
Didn't see the photo of Max anywhere. I mean, I'm sure he will be able to pinpoint who posted the private photo pubically... if it's real. Then they have Kelly and perhaps his legal team to deal with... I did see a bit of a buzz on Twitter about it but I think Twitter must have deleted them really quickly.

Does anyone know how old Victoria Verstappen's partner is? I just realised she's only 21 years old... barely even 22 and they are having their second baby together. They seem like a nice couple but I can't get over how young she is. Her partner, Tom Heuts, does look a bit older than her? I mean, he doesn't seem like a gross, abusive creep at all. Tom seems like a nice guy with a good career, and the Verstappen-Kumpen family seem to love him! But they're moving fast... how many years have they been together? I wish them the best, Victoria is quite young and the same age as Cha-Cha!

Kelly looks quite different to photos of her from a few years ago! I actually think she may have a subtle chin implant and/or injections in her chin (she definitely has lip injections), as well as losing a few kilos (not that she needed to). It seems like all of the WAGS do...

Even the sisters of the drivers are wearing Zara Zara Zara lol

Well the cynic in me says if you don't have to work for a living then boredom leads to procreation....

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.