Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissF1

VIP Member
If I didn't know the context and just read this comment I would assume that this person implies DR is gay 🤷‍♀️
Yeah I’m confused as well. Are they talking about his relationship status, his sexuality, I have no clue…
Whatever they’re applying about his private life they can F off.

Reactions: 9

imola

VIP Member
Geri in DTS is like Martin Brundle doing a.grid walk at Monaco or certain other races where it's just full of celebs and Martin has to talk to them and they don't really know what they are talking about and are just like Go Max, Go Lewis. And it's funny once or twice seeing a random celeb knowing nothing about F1. But after a while it's boring. And Suzie Wolff knows what she's talking about because she's from a Motorsport background.
Brundle vs Megan Thee Stallion was legendary

• Haha
  • Heart

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
I can’t make this up 😂
This has really made my day 😂

Also, I am about 25 minutes into this and it is really quite eye opening. I have never heard Lando speak so openly about things and he is coming across really well, and to an extent vulnerable but in a good way if that makes sense.

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Just wanted to point out girl isn't even showing off her body, and that camera loves her
So yeah Lu is a damn unicorn, nothing anyone should be compared to
Screenshot_20220313-181946_Instagram.jpg

• Heart

Knit Happens

VIP Member
The way I saw those photos on my twitter feed and genuinely thought someone had got bored and photoshopped their faces onto photos of Harry Styles.... and then saw there was a video and it was real 😱

Do we think this is actually what Lando was referring to when he said he'd done his first proper modelling and we thought it was just the Tumi promo?

My eyes don't know what's hit them right now.

• Haha
  • Wow

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
The one thing I do appreciate about this shoot besides the “feminine” clothes is that everyone looked like they legitimately were enjoying themselves and having fun 🥰

And I don’t know why they hid the better pictures like the one on Lando’s twitter or this first one of Daniel, the pictures VF posted were really not it but this is so much better
I honestly think I would love the Lando pics, not just his collarbones if it wasn't for the face Photoshop. I kinda love them all being high fashion models. Way better than that fashion show thing they always do in Monaco. Although George was so troweled in makeup last time he was unrecognisable then.

• Heart

GossipingLily

Chatty Member
Christian would never
This is amazing honestly. The stigma surrounding this is so real, especially for men, especially in sports with all its associated machismo/masculinity ideals. Young boys need models like this to see there is no shame in reaching out for help and it doesn't make you any less of a man.

• Heart

imola

VIP Member
Absolutely nothing, to quote Lando’s podcast it takes as much energy to be nice as it does to be nasty so why choose to be nasty, especially as Lu always comments on her modelling work posts so she’s 100% going to see it 😕
I really don’t know where Luisa gets her mental energy from. It’s insane, she went from a regular girl from Porto to the girlfriend of the most popular F1 driver in the span of a summer and has endured so much crap since then. Yet she’s still smiling, I hope that never stops.

• Heart

RightCheersThanksALot

I saw someone describe Lando and Daniel in the photo shoot as their sleep paralysis demons and it’s pretty accurate! Pierre and Esteban are pulling it off! Something about the pic Daniel uploaded just screams Vicky Pollard to me (probably only a reference Uk/Ire people will get)

• Haha