Formula 1 Wags #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenson once again redecorated his bathroom walls, this time in Charlotte's honour 🧡
Using WAG font ofc 🧡
Some jewelry were bought 🧡
Jenson still hasn't put a ring on it 🧡
Love is in the air in the MTC 🧡
And to finish the way we started there are some Pooh characters with subtle I LOVE YOU message 🧡

Cheers to #47 🥳

Screenshot_20220217_131310.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
A great summary... there was also whatever happened yesterday where Lando was straight up everywhere we looked

Here is #47 nosey witches ❤ ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lu is on her way somewhere….. Lando is sliding of planes and Daniel posted Shrek.
5428C97C-BFBB-4E1F-8958-F7839A00FA5C.png
My guess is Aruba.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right, my bet for Luisa's destination is any country with B outside Europe

Barbados
Brazil
Bahamas

EqPTSdDXAAEYPAP.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are these our Lui flight options?

What a way to narrow it down 😂
Pretty much- if she is on her way within the hour.
Oranjestad is Aruba which is an amazing Caribbean island. Or she could be going to NYC. Will Lando be joining? I heard them say they were travelling today on the stream yesterday

Reactions: 4
Oranjestad is Aruba which is an amazing Caribbean island. Or she could be going to NYC. Will Lando be joining? I heard them say they were travelling today on the stream yesterday
he wouldn’t go that far away with McLaren testing on Monday would he? I would have guessed back to monaco. Got to get his residency days in.

Reactions: 2
I think the flight time would suit ny. Watch out @Pole er bear lui soon in your backyard

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jenson once again redecorated his bathroom walls, this time in Charlotte's honour 🧡
Using WAG font ofc 🧡
Some jewelry were bought 🧡
Jenson still hasn't put a ring on it 🧡
Love is in the air in the MTC 🧡
And to finish the way we started there are some Pooh characters with subtle I LOVE YOU message 🧡

Cheers to #47 🥳

View attachment 1068580
And a Tffny Bx

Love you mnz 🧡🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.