Formula 1 Wags #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20220215_094557.jpg

Roses...roses everwhere....

#frjnsn

Sorry it's a quick one but I'm real life-ing.....

Here's to 46!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Cheers to #46 Car launch week Mercedes better not be silver or I will cry waiting for a lui Cartier bracelet story sharl still needs to be saved as does jnsn because we are running out of time hereโ€™s to the chaos of #46 ๐Ÿฅ‚ โค
#freejnsn
#freesharl
#burntheredroses
#burntheroseteddybear

• Heart
Reactions: 9
posting it again in 46 because i think it's quite cool, alfa romeo doing a shakedown or something while hiding the livery

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Happy #46 everyone! โค

posting it again in 46 because i think it's quite cool, alfa romeo doing a shakedown or something while hiding the livery
I love the camo liveries, wish Red Bull would still do them, the 2018 and 2015 ones are still one of my favourites

Btw, Williams livery was leaked too ๐Ÿ’€

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Iโ€™m expecting big things from Alfa now
my engineering skills are limited to non existent but their front wing looks very different from the other cars we've seen, i just want valtteri to have a good season and enjoy being first driver

Reactions: 4
Not Lando trolling Williams live with f1 this morning ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
But Alex reaction and this made me kind of scare ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

FLoeD35XMAEt9qs.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cheers to #46 Car launch week Mercedes better not be silver or I will cry waiting for a lui Cartier bracelet story sharl still needs to be saved as does jnsn because we are running out of time hereโ€™s to the chaos of #46 ๐Ÿฅ‚ โค
#freejnsn
#freesharl
#burntheredroses
#burntheroseteddybear
Boy got her girl a heart shaped necklace the last time. I think we need to wait for a 7k love bracelet for a minute

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'd like to see Alfa have a good year as well. I only really want to see Red Bull properly flop this year. Just to die laughing.
i like what mclaren have done, building a car that's made for development, not necessarily set out to be the fastest right from the start but giving it potential to bring upgrades

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.