Formula 1 Wags #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to #45 🥂
50 before the season starts?

In the last thread:
Kelly issued a statement
Lando's stalker who knows everyone finds her match
New McLaren looks like highlighters
CSI: Tattle tried to solve the case if Heidi was at the McLaren launch. The investigation result was that it was not Heidi. The foreheads were different.
Squids (plural) got a rebrand to an octopus (singular)
Charlotte tries hard to be an influencer
Luisa has only five poses she shows off in every video
Pubegate 2.0, Charlotte must be thanking gods she no longer has to mind Daniel and Lando

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Welcome to #45 🥂

In the last thread:
Kelly issued a statement
CSI: Tattle tried to solve the case if Heidi was at the McLaren launch. The investigation result was that it was not Heidi. The foreheads were different.
Pubegate 2.0, Charlotte must be thanking gods she no longer has to mind Daniel and Lando
Lovely lovely lovely - currently silently giggling on a train. Getting weird looks. Welcome to #45 nosey witches…forget #50 before season starts, it will be #50 before the end of the week. We have Valentine’s Day remember…I say #69 (for the obvious lols) before the season starts 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Whichever drivers number is closest to the number of threads when the seasons starts will be WDC
Cheers to 45 ❤

• Heart
Also am I allowed to ask which one is Landos stalker…I feel like there may be a few and I want to be sure as to which bone we are referring to 😂

Whichever drivers number is closest to the number of threads when the seasons starts will be WDC
Cheers to 45 ❤
Ok so that rules out our obvious contenders of Max and Lewis, both McLarens and half of Ferrari…but does give George and the other have of Ferrari a good shout

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Happy new thread from former McLaren driver, the best Sky F1 presenter, Lando's no. 1 fan and Danny's threesome buddy 🧡🧡

Screenshot_20220212_160850.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Welcome to #45 🥂

In the last thread:
Kelly issued a statement
May I add the Mercedes admin is an angel giving us this gem
17228B78-3A65-4C2F-9AA5-35DDC5321932.jpeg

Cheers to #45 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ok so that rules out our obvious contenders of Max and Lewis, both McLarens and half of Ferrari…but does give George and the other have of Ferrari a good shout
Yeah I realized it as soon as I wrote it… I feel like this totally worked against myself. Let’s hope it’s something under 50 so it’s still in favor of Lewis and not Carlos 😂
*sorry Carlos lovers but Lewis needs the 8th

• Heart
Yeah I realized it as soon as I wrote it… I feel like this totally worked against myself. Let’s hope it’s something under 50 so it’s still in favor of Lewis and not Carlos 😂
*sorry Carlos lovers but Lewis needs the 8th
I agree with you he does…but I have the strange suspicion that unless we all simultaneously enter a coma that lasts from between now and the night before qualifying in Bahrain that ain’t happening 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I agree with you he does…but I have the strange suspicion that unless we all simultaneously enter a coma that lasts from between now and the night before qualifying in Bahrain that ain’t happening 😂
Well I don’t want any of us in a coma 😞 so let’s say Lewis wins regardless 😂

• Haha
That cat was kinda an inspo for the name when for some reason Luisa's/Lando's blue hoodie made me stop lurking and start writing :ROFLMAO:
And then a month later Daniel won and told everyone Monza is the highlight of his career :love:

View attachment 1057438
I’ll never forget the first message I wrote after lurking since about thread 1 when lui posted in landos house 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
What tf happened on that tire? There’s so much content from that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.