Formula 1 Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I JUST DON'T GET IT MAN....

i think it just looks a bit washed out colour wise but that might just be a filter or something?
Green part looks like final result of me and Max going out

Dunno, the helmet is just DR ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
I love the reveal, his outfit and him in general
If I was a driver I would have simple black helmet with some gold accents. Kinda like Luisa's brits outfit ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hereโ€™s to #44 nosey witches ๐Ÿฅ‚ #43 was a fun 36 hours๐Ÿ˜‰
Ok been a uni all day so this is me just catching upโ€ฆhere to summarise my thoughts, feelings and emotions:

I agree with whoever said that Seb looks like he just woke up, hate to be that person but think he kinda needs a haircut.
I BEG YOUR PARDON YOUNG LADY?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
wtf is twitter even anymore, it's literally just daniel and lando slandering at this point
his helmet is really pretty, he is a great driver as proven in monza, when he's got the confidence in the car and the car is fast he has the talent and skills to make it happen
this makes me so mad ughghghghg
i love his designs. it is different ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป Red Bull helmets are ugly because you have to have redbull all over ๐Ÿ˜–

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i love his designs. it is different ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป Red Bull helmets are ugly because you have to have redbull all over ๐Ÿ˜–
i agree, red bull usually has the worst helmets and alpine this year will probably have bwt all over it (again, i love that i know that fernando will probably hate it)

• Haha
I BEG YOUR PARDON YOUNG LADY?!
Ok not a haircut just a bit of trimโ€ฆ

Green part looks like final result of me and Max going out

Dunno, the helmet is just DR ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
I love the reveal, his outfit and him in general
If I was a driver I would have simple black helmet with some gold accents. Kinda like Luisa's brits outfit ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Insert (donโ€™t bother, I know what you are all thinking) some form witty reference my brain canโ€™t come up with regarding Lando, Luโ€™s dress, helmets and things going flyingโ€ฆ

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Everyone on twitter hates DRโ€™s new helmet and saying he is finished driver. i hate twitter๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜‚
Tbh i don't really like his helmet. I really like the peach color but i find the purple writting weird.
That being said i don't see the point between associating an helmet design with the talent of the driver who wear it...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
i agree, red bull usually has the worst helmets and alpine this year will probably have bwt all over it (again, i love that i know that fernando will probably hate it)
I hope Lando also changes his helmet a little bit ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป

Tbh i don't really like his helmet. I really like the peach color but i find the purple writting weird.
That being said i don't see the point between associating an helmet design with the talent of the driver who wear it...
the only part I don't like are the confetti in that green color ๐Ÿค” but it doesn't bother me that much โ˜บ Yes exactly ! โ˜บ

Reactions: 3
I hope Lando also changes his helmet a little bit ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป
Thank God Portugese colors don't match his aesthetic

I said what I said. You know what that usually means... RED-GREEN HELMET FOR '22 IT IS

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thank God Portugese colors don't match his aesthetic

I said what I said. You know what that usually means... RED-GREEN HELMET FOR '22 IT IS
Portugal GP could be a good chance, but isnโ€™t part of 2022 calendar. Sad.

Yeah, i mean it's the lack of colour pop that was more the issue for me i suppose but as i said might be a filter or something๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 1
And another @Futtrit dont kill me pls

isn't it already kind of quadrant colors with the fluoro yellow? i think the yellow is going to stay, maybe he'll change the stripes a bit
I donโ€™t think the stripes are going anytime soon. Isnโ€™t the whole point of them the whole Rossi inspiration thing? Yes he said nothing apart from the one PR video about his retirement but still heโ€™s gotta keep the image up ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Attachments

• Haha
Lando going to Maxโ€™s for a haircut before launch, heartbroken

• Sad
  • Haha
And another @Futtrit dont kill me pls

I donโ€™t think the stripes are going anytime soon. Isnโ€™t the whole point of them the whole Rossi inspiration thing? Yes he said nothing apart from the one PR video about his retirement but still heโ€™s gotta keep the image up ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
what do you want to bet that seb went there?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.