Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imola

VIP Member
OK what is the itinerary
i wish i knew but i'm in whatever it is

Alpine actually have 2 factories: one in Enstone (UK) where they build the car and one in Viry-Châtillon (France) where they build and develop the PU.
And since this year Haas has a facility in Maranello right beside the Ferrari factory and a lot of Ferrari engineers had been move to Haas because of the budget cap.
yes Haas is becoming a bit of a ferrari junior team i think and alfa romeo is stepping away from that role, they even said they have a new own gearbox and suspension

Pippi11

VIP Member
I think both Lewis and DR will end up in LA, at least in the short term following retirement. I feel like both will be done after 2023, 2025 at the latest.
Lewis is basically already an LA resident... I think he's been there the majority of his down time, and we know he loves his fashion and celebs
DR is just screaming how American he wants to be from his Texas jersey to his Bills support. And I mean he also has a giant house and inner LA circle. Honestly as an American LA is the only place that could handle DR. Miami possibly, but ultimately its not enough attention for him there.
I'd love both these men to do more in their home countries for the fans, but yeah LA is the next step for both career wise...
and with that PLENTY of threesome opportunities
Lots of money making opportunities in music/acting/broadcasting, while they claim monaco residency
but ultimately it would keep both relevant in their middle age lives without settling down
I'

yeah poor sara is under contract with that lingerie company. And usually they do her hot body justice. Here. that sheer shit is just unnecessarily covering that hot body. Its tragic
Lewis maybe but not Daniel I think.
What about Perez and Bottas, the same age.
I hope he gets a contract extension at McLaren.

Dandree

VIP Member
Lando never wears a mask and it bothers me so much, it’s always hanging below his chin. Also even during the season he was one of the few drivers who never wore a mask during the drivers parade, drives me nuts
And hearing this tax doofus guy is one of those tinhat guys just makes me mad, bet there are other attorneys out there 😂

Everyone in the paddock needs to be fully vaxxed in 2022. Bye bye Bernd Maylander, medical car driver 👋
But yes ofc you can still get covid that’s why Lando’s „blissfully unaware“ stance is annoying me so much with this particular subject, maybe I’m extra sensitive on this one because I’m in the hospital everyday and see it firsthand 🥲
Good luck with your booster though, I hope you’ll feel alright after it 🤞🏽🤞🏽❤
Bernd Maylander is against vaccination :eek:
Hope after booster will be fine for me was the worst 4 days

Dandree

VIP Member
So Alfa Romeo will show new monopost 27.2. 2 days after first tests in Barcelona . Hmm quite interesting

vaneln

VIP Member
Yes, he was spinning the bed for Max and Luisa. What was admin doing?!

Goddammit McLaren. Mr Brownie gimme that fucking job 😡 haven't ask for a while huh 😅

If I were Rossi I wouldn't let them mention me ever again in Lando's context

I just can't, I'm still pissed off
yep, the Valentino situation too

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
The more I think I about it the more I wonder if the wdding of the cntury (meaning that's how long its beem coming up) is going to be 2/22. They seem like people that would go for a cutesy date, it's not like they have to worry about it being a weekday with their lifestyles and Jenson's driver number was 22.
Apologies if I'm the last person this is dawning on...
Wouldn't be surprised. Mr Button seems to be fond of sentimental things

aac_124

VIP Member
Okay Elena's posting quotes now. That for me confirms a break up, such odd timing for her to start wearing rings on THAT finger if they have broken up.
I think you might be right 🤔🤭

also what is it with wags and burgundy nails elena and kat