Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rsmv01

VIP Member
I always wonder what the deal is with Lu’s flights to/with Lando. Does he pay for her to fly business/first? I’m assuming so for the Long haul trips. I love that she never posted anything from the plane. Probably because she will get people calling her a gold digger 🙄
The trip to Dubai maybe but the ones in Europe i don't think so you only have business and its only the first seats of the plane were you have more space and meals so no big difference.

Emiliabrazkow

VIP Member
Can’t wait for ‘My friend’s boyfriend knows someone who knows someone who said that Luisa got pregnant to trap Lando and steal all of his money!’ 🙄😂
How much ideas they are giving to those WAGs and when it happens they are going to be suprised

Dandree

VIP Member
I think Daniel is more comfortable with a private relationship, but if they post a photo together it will be on Heidi's insta ☺
Yeah sure who else , but at this point pretend that they are not a thing ( every wag insta account making videos of her,tagging them and so on). But I'm very curious how and when

Emiliabrazkow

VIP Member
I have a question... do drivers book for themself a hotel room or team does it for them, like does someone know how does that whole travelling thing with team work

Emiliabrazkow

VIP Member
Its offtopic but im traumatized right know because one of my professors in front of 27 students just said to one of my classmates that was cleaning the whiteboard : I would tell him that he is hard but he wpuld get angry.... like wtf, and then he told him Dont worry it happens to me sometimes:sick::sick::sick:

vaneln

VIP Member
he was a young karter back then, i don't think he had a bunch of people working for him back in 2009 when he already had the rossi sun in rossi colors on his helmet because no one knew if he was gonna be any good 😂
Just to be clear, we are talking about last year retirement

Pippi11

VIP Member

lando vs monaco

we don't know where daniel is, i actually think they're on their way back because michael has been really quiet 👀
even if they're not i mean they didn't see their families for two years, i get why they are allowed some more vacation 🥰
Hopefully he is still with his family.

I'm sorry for talking about Heidi x Daniel again 😂 I saw this on her fan page and I think Heidi was upset. she deleted some stories again 😂 I don't think they have an open relationship 🤔
Oh, what do you mean?

Last edited:

landolorian

Chatty Member
Lu just posted about some beauty procedure she had done in Lisbon. Unsure if today or just retrospectively posting…

Lu just posted about some beauty procedure she had done in Lisbon. Unsure if today or just retrospectively posting…
Ignore me, “Last Friday”. Should have translated before I posted 😂

Rsmv01

VIP Member
It’s not even the activity itself for me, it’s the showing off on ig that bothers me far more
I hope so too but even if he doesn’t he’s now gonna get associated with it which is another reason why it’s a dumb thing to publish, especially coming from his manager
Yes the activity is not the issue because hunting is way more ethical than the meat industry in farms (talking has a meat eater) but you can hunt and not show arrow why the need to put the photos on social media just dont get it.

Rsmv01

VIP Member
I mean I wad just there and allbthe stuff you go to is on Monte Carlo. That said didn't find it too over the top touristy. The rest is just apartment on mountain sides.
I think usually turists only go there for a day and go back to others places like Nice.I want to visit cote d'azur and for sure its what I will do.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
If I had the same kind of money I’d do the same though, not gonna lie about that, I think everyone would try to make the most amount of money possible given the chance
Oh for sure that's what people do. Others like Bill Gates set up 'foundations' where at least they give the money away to, well, mostly, legit means.
I work in the world of Art, and that's another fun way to hide your money/make money.
Point is this is just another thing that I think people 'miss' when they think about lando... such a cute quirky guy in his hoodies....
but yeah, no, lando went from 1 million, to 4 million, to now 10 million on McLaren money alone.... his move in monaco guaranteed was planned the moment that 10 million was negotiated this year, and it just so happens to coincide right before that contract year starts (when he gets to the factory for the reveal).
Its not a bad thing by any means, but to me it puts him at a level of guy who will do any and everything possible to protect and properly use money to suit him
Personally I'd really like to see him do something with in in a foundation in the future... like was announced by Lewis. People who build that kind of wealth and influence of not being an evil asshole can use it for good. So really until I see Lando doing something like that, he's still just a spoiled little rich kid who will always have that air about him no matter how 'fun' he seems.