Formula 1 Wags #39

Free Jnsn?

• Yes

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • Yes but in second box

Votes: 24 61.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Lewis' absence, Charles is slowly turning into him and attends Paris Fashion Week with Cha in two different colours of shoelaces. Lando still hasn't left Dubai and has probably played more golf than professional golf players. We still don't know if Luisa has returned to Portugal, or not, honestly, who even knows

As always, #freejnsn
nintchdbpict000240297329.png

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Are our favourite throuple still in Dubai who knows ?Here’s to hoping we find out in #39 🥂 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Lewis should be back for the car launch. I hope that's true. I need Lewis / George content 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Wags bookclub WHEN?

Screenshot_20220123-171120.png

I just saw Luisa, Sara, Elena, Heidi, Lily posting books

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In Lewis' absence, Charles is slowly turning into him and attends Paris Fashion Week with Cha in two different colours of shoelaces. Lando still hasn't left Dubai and has probably played more golf than professional golf players. We still don't know if Luisa has returned to Portugal, or not, honestly, who even knows

As always, #freejnsn
View attachment 1010237

I laughed really loudly at 'yes, but in second box' on your poll!

Cheers to 39 🥂

Screenshot 2021-12-13 at 12.33.29 a.m..png

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Brb spamming Pato‘s DMs I think he still needs a wag 🔥🤪
Speaking of Pato, is he single? Last September or something he posted like twice a girl with cheesy af captions, but then never again lol

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.