Formula 1 Wags #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We had a lui stream appearance a Heidi Daniel recap some new info and alotttt of simping here’s to #38 🥂 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wow a new thread on Jnsn's birthday... it's like he knows that new threads are initiated with that picture of him 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I like drama Alain Prost for farewell said that alpine have small problem in simulations they found that power unit doesn't work how they would like

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I like drama Alain Prost for farewell said that alpine have small problem in simulations they found that power unit doesn't work how they would like
Yeah the Renault and RedBull engines seem to be having some issues. Mercedes Engines have an upgraded turbocharger and both Merc and Ferrari recovered the lost horsepower due to the fuel change to E10. I think it’s looking really interesting

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah the Renault and RedBull engines seem to be having some issues. Mercedes Engines have an upgraded turbocharger and both Merc and Ferrari recovered the lost horsepower due to the fuel change to E10. I think it’s looking really interesting
I think E10 will be challenge for most of them these combustion engines weren't built for that. It will be hard adaptation

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.