Formula 1 Wags #33

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last thread reply: Chas talent is scaming her boyfriends gullible fans with her ugly shoes and jewellery 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here’s to a crazy day with official lui and lando photos and wholesome Danny ric content here’s to much more in #33 🥂🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And here he is again 🧡

IMG_20220105_005957.jpg

Happy new thread 🧡
May we have even more content from now on 🧡

Lando you da real MVP 🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Old thread is closed so posting this here….
@LadyBossCEO#1 posted - Long time lurker, first time poster. Going to be a bit controversial here but does anyone think DR saw how Lando's post was blowing up and he needed attention back on him so posted the most wholesome content he could? Or just pure coincidence that he finally broke his silence this morning? Not that I'm complaining.more uncle Daniel content please!

So you think DR is aware enough of any “drama” happening in the world for this to be on purpose?
🤭
476106BC-0D9C-4A66-A3B9-AFCB40CBDEFB.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Landos following a fan account of him and lui??

i think he just likes to lurk and enjoy the gossip 😂 same way he accidentally liked the post about luisa and him on that gossipgirl page

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Honestly.. lando and his BDE just dropping the candid pics like it’s nothing, fangirls in a meltdown and uncle daniel. McLaren gals we are being FED in 2022!

Icing on the cake would have been a video of Daniels reunion but I can live without that, hun looks happy and relaxed and we love that for him.
*also really cute that c*ristan h*rner liked the post, obvs knows how much his fam means to him 🥺*

• Heart
Reactions: 6