Formula 1 Wags #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Max F has taken over, Lando’s followed Luisa and there’s still 74 days till lights out in Bahrain

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
tumblr_6ca5eaa7f017a352b4effc710e8557c9_075bccd5_500.png

posted it to the old thread saying there hasn't been enough simping about these two, then realized there is a new thread already and ran here (happy new thread)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
At this point this is Keeping up with F1
If you better name I would love you to tell me

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 962148
posted it to the old thread saying there hasn't been enough simping about these two, then realized there is a new thread already and ran here (happy new thread)
Nice start, will back you later

I'm going afk for like 30 minutes, please don't come up with the new simp star here 😭
But if you need to do so, let it be MI
Man suffered enough

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

I'm going afk for like 30 minutes, please don't make a new simp star here
Boy suffered enough
Okay...so we gonna have right now MI invasion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

I'm going afk for like 30 minutes, please don't come up with the new simp star here 😭
Man suffered enough

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.