Formula 1 Wags #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy New Years well we got our lui and lando New Years content hereโ€™s to #30 ๐Ÿฅ‚

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Mental gymnastics as to why Luisa's legs on Lando's lap don't mean they're together and tying it with Max in a laughable way incoming

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For Anyone who hasnโ€™t seen it due to the new thread ๐Ÿฅฐ

Reactions: 3
Ok this one i can tell is them i accept this one ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
But the other video jesus its to blury to tell anything and this crazyfangirls are lurking on here and using this even when we are just joking.
I was already seeing insta hate girl tomorrow saying Luisa is cheating on Lando.
Im glad that this video appeared. ๐Ÿ˜…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
This is almost PERFECT ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ (they didn't post It so)

I'm happy for them ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

Another cute F1 couple

• Heart
Reactions: 7
But again for the new thread WHY IS LANDO WEARING THOSE HORRIBLE WHITE JEANS ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Happy New Year friends! โค Canโ€™t wait to see what excuse F1 tumblr comes up with for this

โ€œSHE WAS JUST RESTING
HER LEGS FROM DANCING WITH MAX AaHhHhHhHโ€

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hello all! Long time lurker, first time poster. I hope everyone is having a wonderful New Years Eve or Day!!

Random observationโ€ฆ who is the second hand on Max Fโ€™s left shoulder in the pic with Lando and all his friends? I canโ€™t make it out and itโ€™s really annoying me! Itโ€™s just a random hand!! I had to create an account to hopefully get some help from your FBI agents. ๐Ÿ˜

Itโ€™s looks like an amazing holiday but itโ€™s probably covid paradise ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Was literally just thinking the same! Donโ€™t you hate it when you catch the rona and are forced to quarantine in Dubai ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.