Formula 1 Wags #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lando and Lu still keep us guessing. Max and Kelly are in Brazil. Cha and Cha are in Cancun. Kat and Pierre are skiing. And still no sign of Lewis and Roscoe 😭. Please continue right here.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
i really like this new charlotte, maybe it’s because she’s getting into fitness and i’m a PT lol but she’s more manageable in smaller doeses

Reactions: 8
@Dandree
Sorry, I only saw your reply few minutes ago about Gerhard and the thread is closed.
So to answer to your question: yes, Johan is interested in motorsport. But he's only 5 years old. He's also interested in ski. Future will tell the rest. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So what are you all gonna wear for Brttny and Jnsn's wedding?

I was planning to show up in something like this:

Screenshot_20211229_154141.jpg

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
for real tho haha. And Lui just posted a mirror selfie, third story today let's see what the rest of the day brings us
Is this a part of that tiktok trend - "it is so bad, I want to give you a zero, but that's not possible, so I give you a one" or her precious pink travel bag got stolen?

Screenshot_20211229_154957.jpg

Easy with pina coladas Luisa, this is seriously not good 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.