Formula 1 WAGS #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tbh, i'm just expecting kelly to be an absolute smug at the gala. she must be so relieved that she won't force herself at lewis haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm gonna take Iona unfollowing Lando as he no longer talks to her and he's not (as much) of a fuckboy finally hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have finally looked at the new merch for DR (because I'm late to everything) and it just seems so basic? But also what video of him running away?? Also hi again! I need to read like 4 threads to catch up

Reactions: 3
Jesus everyone catches covid in Dubai 🙄...covid really likes the guy two times is really bad luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Sorry, not to be a jerk but endlessly LOLing at the idea DR is a "loyal bf" to HB. Its a wonderfully sweet concept but just...no.
Also, what girl at MTC after Monza?

Re: Lando...I think he is absolutely attractive! He GREW UP this season. His dry humor is flawless and his smile/eyes and bashfulness make him so endearing.

Re: George...ALWAYS thought he was smug and arrogant...he looks like he walks with a pole up his ass and he is just disgusted at the site of all the peasants in the paddock at all times. Overrated in my opinion.

Re: Carlos...SPICY. His humor is also so attractive and his eyes are gorgeous.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry, not to be a jerk but endlessly LOLing at the idea DR is a "loyal bf" to HB. Its a wonderfully sweet concept but just...no.
Also, what girl at MTC after Monza?

Re: Lando...I think he is absolutely attractive! He GREW UP this season. His dry humor is flawless and his smile/eyes and bashfulness make him so endearing.

Re: George...ALWAYS thought he was smug and arrogant...he looks like he walks with a pole up his ass and he is just disgusted at the site of all the peasants in the paddock at all times. Overrated in my opinion.

Re: Carlos...SPICY. His humor is also so attractive and his eyes are gorgeous.
Well it was just an idea that maybe, just maybe we are missing something 😅 benefit of doubt

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.