Formula 1 Wags #217 As F1 heads to Europe soon, is Carlos heading to the unemployment line?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

1st podium of the season of the UK's Hottest F1 Star, and still no PARC FERME KISSES... 😒

Carlos, why do you do your talisman like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I doubt George will get penalised. Was a clumsy move but didn’t actually cause damage and I doubt Oscar would have been able to hold off the Mercs anyway

Reactions: 4
We are back to someone "finding" a person and sending the photo to f1official (check the comments where someone mentions Scott disick was allegedly there at least yesterday, maybe that is why she was hiding yesterday:rolleyes: I can't verify this because his stories on ig from yesterday are no longer available )

They asked for it with the talisman thing, even under posts with Carlos alone that don't mention her, people bring this up in the comments 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Esteban saying he has a seat and he'll announce it when the timing is right and Kym Illman saying paddock gossip is that its a one-year with Mercedes. If toto was stupid enough to put George and Esteban in the same team, he deserves what he gets

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Esteban saying he has a seat and he'll announce it when the timing is right and Kym Illman saying paddock gossip is that its a one-year with Mercedes. If toto was stupid enough to put George and Esteban in the same team, he deserves what he gets
and that would be such a slap to Carlos as Toto said only yesterday that they told him they will be focusing on young drivers :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 5
i already didn't like estie, but him saying that he's always been a team player and followed team orders after blatantly ignoring them long enough to prevent pierre from being able to catch daniel really pushed me over the edge

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Toxicity overload that will change the space time continuum

• Haha
  • Heart
i already didn't like estie, but him saying that he's always been a team player and followed team orders after blatantly ignoring them long enough to prevent pierre from being able to catch daniel really pushed me over the edge
Dude really has more height than sense because even if he was mad about the swap, shut up and do it and play the good guy so you can get free "team player" praise and double points. Going on tv saying I was too nice and the team didn't do his job still makes you look like a petulant prick.
---
Daniel fans really make me root for his downfall because they're calling Yuki immature for saying he had brake issues and its "blaming the car", meanwhile their guy finds new ways to blame the chassis every week

Reactions: 14
i can almost hear nelson piquet's tears dripping on to the floor.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone seen the video of Lando encouraging fans to shout during the national anthem? The Max girls are upset about it for some reason 😭

EDIT just seen it why is anyone crying 🤣🤣🤣 I wanted proper beef 🙄

Reactions: 1
Anyone seen the video of Lando encouraging fans to shout during the national anthem? The Max girls are upset about it for some reason 😭

EDIT just seen it why is anyone crying 🤣🤣🤣 I wanted proper beef 🙄
Honestly the let’s hate on Lando club on twitter are seriously going off tonight 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Honestly the let’s hate on Lando club on twitter are seriously going off tonight 🤦‍♀️
i think my favourite thing i’ve seen tonight is people thinking lando actually classes a DOTD win above a race win 😅 and saying that’s embarrassing

Oh I’m a hater whenever there’s an opportunity but there’s literally nothing in that 😭😭 how would these people have coped back in the day when there were real rivalries 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.