Formula 1 Wags #217 As F1 heads to Europe soon, is Carlos heading to the unemployment line?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will catch up with you guys later, but it seems carlos really doesn't want to go to williams :oops:

#justiceforAlex

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Daniel Ricciardo there is 15 cars ! I swear if you will be p11 I will fly my ass to Canada and you are done

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Daniel Ricciardo there is 15 cars ! I swear if you will be p11 I will fly my ass to Canada and you are done
(I dont wanna say it too soon)
literally 2 Haas and saubers who are no where near as fast
and whatever alpine is
---
Poor Albono
I blame Marko looming over his contract until 2026
---
Ugh cannot wait to go back to euro time. Races in the middle of the day like this are way too much stress for the whole day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
(I dont wanna say it too soon)
---

I blame Marko looming over his contract until 2026
---
Ugh cannot wait to go back to euro time. Races in the middle of the day like this are way too much stress for the whole day.
Yeah i know how this will go 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Yes ! It is 9:32 pm and I’m stressed af 😂 how can i go to the bed after this

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.