Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kubnikol

VIP Member
(I dont wanna say it too soon)
---

I blame Marko looming over his contract until 2026
---
Ugh cannot wait to go back to euro time. Races in the middle of the day like this are way too much stress for the whole day.
Yeah i know how this will go 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Yes ! It is 9:32 pm and I’m stressed af 😂 how can i go to the bed after this

• Haha
Reactions: 1

maee

I've had so much going on the last 2 weeks 😩 could someone please fill me in on the Magui/kika drama? Has Lando finally ended whatever the fuck it was with her? 😂

OOps2022

VIP Member
Carlos' family and friends in the paddock
View attachment 3007474
I have faith in you Senora Reyes
And Roberto Mi Wag
No inventing por favor, keep Carlos sane

( about Juanjo, I still remember he was the first from Carlos' circle to followe Becky, he started right after first hints appeared what gave me ick, so I will better focus today on the fact that Carlos is surrounded by his closest people today and that is cute)

OOps2022

VIP Member
You've jinxed it. They just posted about her not liking his post about his family, friends and other stuff.
(Watch her like it now)
whaaaat 😭

interesting. they did not mention her for so long (for them) and now such a random post all about a non story.
it is all so unnatural
(is it preparation for the pics of her with his family to beat "allegations" by creating them first)

OOps2022

VIP Member
Love Nicola down but the amount of body editing Skims does is fucking ridiculous for a shapewear brand. Who wants to buy garments that are supposed to sculpt real bodies when you're photoshopping every single model into barbie doll proportions. They even edit pictures of Kim to give her a thigh gap
View attachment 3002682
Oh my, why did I naively think that out of all Kim's endavours this one would be editing free, when it comes to her, that pic is🫣😬

OOps2022

VIP Member
tumblr is not loving Lewis appearing in Camilla's clip (I don't blame them), I am a little bit afraid to go check twitter now
(I am aware that it might have been somehow connected with Merc though...)

Last edited:

Midmo

It’s not M getting the massage but her pregnant friend and as they were hanging out together today it’s assumed that the voice on the phone in the background is M on a call with Lando
Ah. Got it now duh!. Still why would you have it on speaker for it to be recorded.