Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OOps2022

VIP Member
I swear I must need my eyes testing because some of the stuff that folk notice in innocent pictures is beyond superhuman.🧐
exactly.
and taking into account that the fanboys of Rebecca that is that ig page have not posted anything about her for I don't know how long makes that comment so random - maybe they have an embargo regarding posting about her and someone with that bot account (it looks like a bot seriously) could not wait and used the comments section as a loophole :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1

OOps2022

VIP Member
I have no idea what is happening in this clip 😂

I just came here to post the same clip but from ig- that show has few con their page 😅

I will be looking for the whole clip of that show with subtitles, I hope someone will pit it somewhere soon, I want to know what he was talking about looking that cute (even though a slightly unbuttoned shirt would be perfect for the occassion) :ROFLMAO:
---
A man of many talents
now lets see him do it with Becky 2018 vs Becky 2022

also Spanish game shows in competition with Japan for weird random shit
Dead at that comment, oh no you didn't! 😅

Have you met her in your area yet or do we think she is on her way to Spain?
(Carlos has some event also tomorrow or on wednesday so....)

Last edited:

Midmo

Hear me out, a poll - now when it was announced that Carlos will be on Spanish TV show on Monday, do you think Rebecca will be:
a) not there and not mentioned at all
b) not there but either shown on pics of them as a couple or mentioned
c) not there but shown on individual pictures and maybe mentioned even by name
d) accompanying him and shown on the backstage or in the audience (worried or laughing), with or with Papa or someone from the family

Feel free to add other options 😇
If they use any of a to d I take credit of course 😂😂

Tell us where you are going Carlos!
D for me. 😂

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Hear me out, a poll - now when it was announced that Carlos will be on Spanish TV show on Monday, do you think Rebecca will be:
a) not there and not mentioned at all
b) not there but either shown on pics of them as a couple or mentioned
c) not there but shown on individual pictures and maybe mentioned even by name
d) accompanying him and shown on the backstage or in the audience (worried or laughing), with or with Papa or someone from the family

Feel free to add other options 😇
If they use any of a to d I take credit of course 😂😂

Tell us where you are going Carlos!
I'll go with D as well

Midmo

I've said it before, but I fully expect them to end up married in most toxic, self-respect-destroying way where they split and then get back together every few months and both have numerous affairs and maybe even divorce a few times but always end up back together because they can't stay away from each other despite ultimately making each other thoroughly miserable, Think an extremely low-rent version of Liz Taylor and Richard Burton, without any of the charm or Hollywood 'glamour'.
Maybe her following Ginerva and everyone else he decides to follow woke L up to her creepy stalking tendency. 🤔

90sgirl

VIP Member
Said conversation in the second slide (sorry for that gossip page but only ones who posted it on the grid 😂)

Midmo

Lando’s likes are still on some of her photos so I don’t think she’s been blocked
I'm not sure how IG works but if he's blocked her it's her likes on his posts that would disappear but his on hers would stay?? I may be totally wrong though.🤷‍♀️

Midmo

New video on Mugworts friends IG showingbher havingbmassage and on phone. Folk claiming its Ls voice answering. 🥱🥱🙄

• Wow