Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
Magui in hospitality. Adam hawking scooters. Brazilian friends & Ed in the paddock. Louis and co on a yacht in the harbour and probably in hospitality at some point as usual. Even Lily R getting in on the act. Meanwhile...

hes-so-dramatic-lol-v0-bfdac5cvndx81 copy.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Sebs Scooter

VIP Member
Its time for Monaco
and one man to live his scooter dreams through his son

View attachment 2953551
---
Reposting because this was last thing on other threas and relevant

Okay I have to read back the last 7 pages but I wanna share :p
I’m in Monaco and a couple things about today:
- Flavy looks so pretty irl (still old but gorgeous)
- Max gave hot cap to a kid and it made me melt it was so cute
- Lando was watching F2 in front of us on top of his garage and when the camera went to him he looked annoyed and left :(
- Carlos was apparently a bit annoyed by being “bothered” by fans for a selfie (some girls I know met him this morning)
- Carlos and Charles both came by bike into the paddock today, alone
Amazing on the ground info @SophiaL123 !!

Here's my number to pass along to Fernando:

• Haha
  • Heart

Louanne

VIP Member
Is Carmen basically confirming she went there for a show off only? :sneaky:
View attachment 2954940
Carmen, it's not YOUR home race dipshit, it's George's, and seeing as how it's highly unlikely he's even your boyfriend anymore, if you wanna go home at any point, just fuck off, and take your TH wardrobe and shit ads with you.
You worked in finance for long enough to be able to put 2+2 together 🙄

• Haha

fryolyfe

VIP Member
I feel uncomfortable with this.

I think this is overstepping the "keep it on Tattle" . I appreciate you have your own gossip account but this just feels off to me. Sorry.
I think she’s being a bit stupid to trust a gossip account that (no offence @matto) literally talks about intimate details of these girls lives. It’s pretty obvious from the stuff posted that the user behind the account has other forms of social media. But I also don’t think Rebecca herself has said anything wrong in her dms actually. Like it’s a bit embarrassing that she’s dming in the first place but it’s not like she’s coming across badly, or there’s anything scandalous

Okay I just finished watching the race and can I just complain a little about the amount of screen time the wags got this weekend???

During qualifying, every time something happened the camera shot straight to the wags. While sometimes maybe the reactions of any team member or any other family member might have been more interesting

also, during the race and after we saw Alex at least 15 times. Charles his friends, brothers and mother were right there and have actually meant something for his career!!!

Okay rant over…. Just had way too much time to get fed up during this snooze fest today

matto

VIP Member
She will probably say she doesn't know him...

One the one hand I get why she wants to explain stuff, on the other it is creepy, by explaining herself (and look at how many things there are to explain...) she also reveals some info about other people she knows to a stranger...she also open up herself to another questions. I personally think it will lead to her asking you @matto to delete the posts and the explanations she is writing are a way to "give you a chance" to do it volutarily. It might be happening to other pages too. And I think any discussions with her are pointless at this point, there is no way to prove anything either by her or you.

It is a bit worrying, on personal level, she is spending her time explaining stuff, you either own things or don't discuss them especially with strangers.

the reason fkr it I see might be that indeed Carlos is a long term project and now every single detail of the past is being erased. Either to avoid him seeing it (if he did not) or either to avoid people/public finding out, also because the sainzs will not dream of it.

Keeping some things private to yourself-of course, it is not like she needs to tell him/everyone everything about her past. But -at least publicly from what we see also taking into account she was not shy to put things online- it looks like creating a whole new persona and that is a totally another thing, on many levels.

Oh and @matto it has been happening now, this week?
so Rebecca's texted me in the space of around 2-3 days this week.

at some point I would go: ooh, late night text from bae
and its just Rebecca telling me she enjoyed getting her rhinoplasty 💀 💀

she was pulling stuff out & debunking things left right & centre, so I asked her about the Logan Paul drama which has a lot more proof relating to it, and she quickly shut up & left me on seen.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

rxse

sky sports saying 'theres christian horner, checking his whatsapp' ☠

• Haha
  • Sick

Louanne

VIP Member
I'm very glad it's a Bank Holiday here today and I can sit here, doing nothing, apart from waiting for clips to come out and analysing them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

hello2723

VIP Member
Will never forget the fact kelly was in practically every drivers likes/comments pre-Max. Literally the final boss of wagabees 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

Louanne

VIP Member
Martin Brundle is so unintentionally funny. To MBappe's 'minder' who wouldn't let him speak to him "I'm in charge round here mate" 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart