Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
also Maggie's in town hintin hard with the hamsters
what will this off week bring us?
and where will carlos go
(vote above, its anonymous)

Reactions: 6

Sebs Scooter

VIP Member
The F1 boys back to doing the exact same thing with every single girlfriend they have
Alexa, play ‘Deja Vu’ by Olivia Rodrigo please
I'm convinced that every one of these drivers make for terrible boyfriends and husbands on the whole. I think only Bottas and Yuki (just a good vibe I get from him) have proven me wrong as of late.

Reactions: 5

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Dammit. Carlos photos were taken 24 hours (minus the game) before posted.so he came from Miami. Becky however in real time with the right lighting
---
---
This is hilarious. Fernando just taking all the Spain out of him
Screenshot_20240509_024721_Chrome.jpg

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Ah...Just like Heidi did years ago. It works at the end.
---

Another sign the relationship is ok! She starts following other WAG's! (Weird she didn't before. She is a daughter of an ex F1 driver. So she knows a lot of people there. And she have been in the paddock for years as Daniels GF, they must have met before? Especially because Daniel and Tiffany are both friends with Brendon Hartley. Tiffany knew Daniel already when he was with Jemma....).
Tiffany seems to be friends with everyone to be fair. And she's been closer to Lewis than most could dream of. I know she also used to follow Oscar which I was impressed with. So yes I thi m she's friends with all the aussies now.. maybe valtteri and her cam go play with dirt bikes

pastafasta

VIP Member
the account that posted it got it sent to them by a follower with no source, and I've been hunting down stuff on Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr trying to find where this came from- and NOTHING

this seems very suspicious....... (or maybe I just suck at finding things)
Did they borrow Becky's friend who leaks staged stuff for gossip pages? 😆

• Haha

90sgirl

VIP Member
This gossip page posted something defending Lu and apparently she saw it and liked it.

IMG_6047.jpeg
IMG_6048.jpeg

pastafasta

VIP Member
Con
I keep forgetting she's mates with Kika.
Is she still though? They were all over each other and it doesn't look like they still hang out together anymore.
Plus that unfollow by Pierre...
(I wouldn't be surprised if Magew used Kika to get close to Lando and now that she doesn't need her anymore.... 🤷‍♀️)

Louanne

VIP Member
The only thing is, it just shows she has zero social media safety awareness. Very much seems she shared where she (and likely Lando) were staying while they were potentially still there 🤦‍♀️
This is why I think she only stayed one night - I think she only posted that photo after they checked out. Lando probably slept in a cupboard at MTC last night, and I very much doubt he'd have ageeed for her to post that - or not tell her to immediately remove it - if they were still there.

pastafasta

VIP Member
Hmm.. Becky has removed most of her highlights and pinned another two of her mag cover pictures.
---
btw, this Magui today and Becky at MotoGP is the same level of "why is she even there?"

kiiwiih

VIP Member
Has there been any sighting of him? This is just too funny to be true. Or is it pathetic? Yeah, too pathetic for Magui to be true.

pastafasta

VIP Member
personally think they should at least make them all try karting in whatever they show up wearing
They should wait until Kimi is in, his girlfriend is racing driver. :sneaky:
(if she is still around when he finally makes it to F1, that's it)
---
Happy mothers day, but make it an ad.
(I'd probably find it smart as an ad only, but doing it for mothers day is just tacky for me)
1715533464219.png

---
Found this being posted and I'm honestly asking... what THE F is this? 😖
What is it suppose to be? Serious fashion project? Showing how the clothes don't fit? Ad for the boobs job (a bad one)?
1715533793292.png

---
I tell you what, Joao following Luisa while Maggie is out with Lando, who is again wearing Luisa's bracelet WAS NOT on my Sunday bingo card 🤣
Looks like he has two similar ones that practically looks like same from outside. Here are pics of both (first is from her). I don't know which one was he wearing today as I haven't seen it from inside.
1715534496809.png
1715534478466.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Futtrit

VIP Member
As others have mentioned the lack of physical touch is so weird (esp for Lando who is ALL about the body taps, pats and hugs)

Even when he sits on the stairs. Most people in a relationship would either sit next to each other on the stairs.... or if one was standing up then playing trainer footsie or something to show affection!

Unless she was stropping because of muchos girlfriendgate!