Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Louanne

VIP Member
Thank God I didn't say I'd get that "Lando Pitlane" tattoo during today's race!

ETA - I delayed my staycation by a day because the place I'm going doesn't have Sky F1.
Best decision I've ever made.
I'll be drinking Prosecco by the sea a day late, and a lot happier!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

rxse

lissie's new insta post all about women inclusivity in motorsport! but mostly just pics of her and the wags at a fancy event with all their outfits paid for! i have seen ZERO pics / content / anything about any of the actual drivers, and as someone who only watches F1 because im in aus and so the races are usually so late to be able to watch multiple categories, I genuinely probably know even less about F1 academy after this weekends attempt at marketing and its not drawing me in, its repelling me because of this wag fest. legit no inclusion of any of the drivers, you know, the ones we should be supporting and helping women in motorsport! but no they dont actually care about them. all these wags are making me irrationally angry because I know exactly the type of girls they are, as someone who used to be stuck in a toxic friend group with girls like them, if it was a normal situation / event, they 100% would not give those academy drivers a single moment of their day and its so obvious, but because its exposure and free shit they love them!!

OOps2022

VIP Member
I'm actually quite certain by now that they (Lando and Carlos) are avoiding (by choice) to be seen doing something together in public (that much). There are way too many times when someone spills they did something but there is either no evidence or something pops up much later, no way it would be all just coincidence. There were even parties where Carlos wasn't seen, but later there was a picture proving he was in fact there.
I kinda do understand if they want to keep stuff private as people sometimes exaggerate stuff (and especially those shippers who think fanfiction is real life), so maybe they are just tired of that. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
---
it also fits the theory that Lando and Rebecca never or rarely cross paths
---
tumblr_9590170b62daed4f14982d71478724ee_67712cc6_1280.jpg
tumblr_7f2caf185f3c8e45a8f95969f07ee23e_3f952c62_2048.jpg

#CarlandoSupremacy
#SquidsWereReal

• Haha
  • Heart

kiiwiih

VIP Member
I can't even think properly. It's been such a long time coming, and it's been such a heavy burden on him. He even mentioned the 'Nowins' comments in his post race-radio. I don't think I've been this heavily invested in sports since Barcelona back in 2010.

• Heart

Louanne

VIP Member
Although that specific girl isn’t Kika, people were still saying she was indeed there with Pierre so I have no doubt at all Magui set her the task of keeping an eye on Lando 🀣
🀣

Oh, and after Lando confirmed he did visit his grandma in Belgium last week, I am absolutely convinced that Maggie never got on that jet in Spain. She went on to Barca and the pics were PR.
If his grandmother is quite ill, why the fuck would you take a hook-up along to visit?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

hello2723

VIP Member
Now this definitely is getting desperate, its literally every single post now that shes liking πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜…
IMG_1484.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

hello2723

VIP Member
the drivers reacting to which terrible person their team invited - visualised (quite literally in Max’s case)
IMG_1449.jpeg

• Haha