Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thepinky

Don’t you guys think it makes sense from a marketing pov though? Which is what actually counts when it comes to sponsors and viewership. For some ungodly reason, people actually follow these women and pay attention to what they do and what they post, even just where they are generally. So if they bring attention to it, then for f1 academy it can only be a good thing. It sucks, but I understand it
Personally, no. Unless Alexandra, Kika, Rebecca and Carmen suddenly go on a campaign to actively promote F1 Academy and its drivers consistently on their social media accounts, I don't think this will have a significant impact. It's why I also disagree with F1 Academy / Tommy Hilfiger getting Kendall Jenner to make an appearance too. Convincing people to watch F1 Academy will take a lot more than some influencers and even real celebrities showing up to be photographed. It's very shallow publicity that doesn't engage with their audiences.

I think F1 Academy should do what Formula E has done, which is pay various content creators like Lissie and Matt & Tommy to attend races and make diverse content about it (like Lissie's TikToks and the P1 Twitch livestreams) over a period of time.

I saw where he was commenting during a stream and he was like... yeah its fun, when you are actually there. sounded kinda pissed he missed it but if @matto theory is correct I believe they may have told some family and friends last week (thus the flowers)
I'm not seeing her drink at her lunches or anywhere else either
Eh, I watched that stream live, he didn't really sound pissed to me. I think Max just sounds like that in general when he's answering random questions people ask him on Twitch.

Ngl, I hope the rumours aren't true but the more we see of Kelly (and her baggier clothes and her holding her bag in front of her stomach)... I fear it may be. I have a soft spot for Max and Kelly as a couple and I lowkey root for them, but I'm just having a hard time imagining Max as a father, especially when he's away from home more than half a year and it would make Kelly baby mama to another guy who won't marry her. I know there's the sentiment that marriage is just a piece of paper, etc, but imo it's more than that legally and financially... and Kelly seems like she'd enthusiastically say yes if Max asked. I think pregnancy and a baby would fundamentally change (and challenge) their relationship a lot too. Maybe I'm not giving Max's maturity enough credit though

I do want to add here that I appreciate both
Bernie Collins (aston strat) on Sky from last season and Ruth Buscombe on F1TV (Sauber strat) have been REALLY refreshing and informative. I know a lot more about tires then I ever thought I could
I don't watch Sky anymore, but Ruth has been amazing on F1TV! She fits right into the crew, is very charismatic to me, and has so much recent firsthand knowledge about strategy

Reactions: 9

OOps2022

VIP Member
Fuck FIA and F1 for inviting Trump, I understand they gave no choice to drivers and they try to ruin a beautiful day for Lando :(

I hope he ran to some parties (with single Carlos) asap!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

matto

VIP Member
i miss the person I used to be before I saw the bottom half of Pierre's outfit

1714926940640.png

• Haha

lurkingg

Oh this is so not it yes they’ve got one driver in it who is probably one of the most problematic amongst this (alongside lovinfosse) but come on F1 academy is about more than this 🤦‍♀️

The irony of promoting women power, women in Motorsport, etc. and then presenting it with a clip from…Mean Girls

1714865008206.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Fuck FIA and F1 for inviting Trump, I understand they gave no choice to drivers and they try to ruin a beautiful day for Lando :(
Sorry but you don’t need to say what Lando said. Personally idk why media are asking questions about him full stop, the fact he was there is an embarrassment and should be ignored, but if you’re asked about someone as abhorrent as him, just say no comment honestly. Or at the very least don’t act like it was some kind of honour?!

• Heart

pastafasta

VIP Member
that tiktok gossip account dropped the details about lissie as i promised you yesterday 🍵
Ooooh thanks!... here are screencaps (in case it disappears again)
1714918528630.png
1714918547623.png
1714918576717.png
1714918594055.png

1714918611262.png
1714918634610.png

(I'm just a messenger here... but the truth is there is a lot of noise around her so even if only half of it is true, it's ugly)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

lurkingg

Not defending Lando here, but as a Brit he probably thinks it's cool he was congratulated by a former US president and hasn't thought much more about it,
rightly or wrongly.
I don't think LN (or anyone not from the US) has an obligation to know the scope of US politics, and I'm sure he was a bit caught up in the whirlwind of his win and if DT was invited - or at least welcomed - by McLaren I'm sure he was told to avoid anything that could be construed as criticism, but DT is far more than just someone who many consider to be a shitty former president. LN didn't have to basically swoon over him lol.

Last edited:

Pole er bear

VIP Member
INSIGHT GAINED!
have been to the bar!
and for some random reason its sort of a Williams bar in NYC because I've seen countless Williams people there
anyway:
1. Antonelli will go to Merc, not Williams, but when? Williams didn't ask for the superliscense
2. Newey is loved but they are totally broke and cannot afford him, or any driver over 3 million
he's going to ferrari
3. Also we had shots because lando won, everyone loves lando everywhere.
4. some girl who was hitting on me also told me the date of the Williams guy had a lot of fillers
---
wow so Geri can dodge cameras at will
noted

• Haha