Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Louanne

VIP Member
The measure of this man is that every driver on that grid tried to find a way to go and congratulate him.
🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 18

hello2723

VIP Member
Lewis said he’s told Lando to change his flight

He’s about to teach Lando how to celebrate properly 😏🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

TheDarkling

Chatty Member
So I said to myself the other day " I wish there was a F1 thread on tattle" and low and behold, lookie what I found 😀😀😀😀

Just make myself comfortable, don't mind me 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

SophiaL123

Chatty Member
I know we say this a lot, but when is Kelly Piquet ever with her child?
I’m gonna say something that some people will disagree with :p
But I think Kelly actually spends more time with P than a lot of parents do with their kids
I was very lucky, I grew up with my mom working part time and my dad working hybrid (from home 3 days a week), which means I saw them all day every day. However, most people don’t have that luxury and most of my friends were raised by Nanny’s, because their parents were working full-time, and that was completely fine as well.
Kelly doesn’t work much, so an evening out here and there or a weekend away really isn’t that much. I’m pretty sure she is spending all her time with P when she is not at events, which is a substantial amount of time she spends with her

Reactions: 13

yukinobambino

VIP Member
1715016270171.png

No wonder Kelly was stuck to him in the club, he's looking at Lisa like he's ready to start dating women his age again

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Louanne

VIP Member
Fair play to George for clapping back this ...

IMG_4390.jpeg

And Max on the possibility he would've won if not for the safety car "If, if, if ... if my mom had balls she would be my dad" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

matto

VIP Member
1714958333061.png

if you sit still in a silent room, I think you can hear the distinct sounds of around a dozen teenage hearts breaking......

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

Louanne

VIP Member
As a Brit, it is very clear here in the news and just socially, who Donald Trump is as a person. No way we're using that as an excuse for how ignorant that comment was from Lando.
I don't disagree.
Whether he knows anything of Donald Trump or not, if McLaren invited him into their garage, their staff will usually have a duty to be polite and pleasant to, and about, them.
i have to deal with MPs in my job, most of whom I detest, but if I'm being paid, I have to do the job at hand and crack on.
He didn't support the politics or defend Trump, he said it was cool to be congratulated.

yukinobambino

VIP Member
1714984063986.png

No Lando you don;t under any circumstances have to have a lot of respect for Donald Fucking Trump, the guy who would probably call your reserve driver Pato a rapist illegal.

He's an idiot and so dislikeable, honestly. At a certain point the airhead behaviour stops being endearing and makes him look like a right idiot

• Sad