Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OOps2022

VIP Member
Theres also videos of Pierre and Kika in that club
same gossip account also said Logan, Zhou and Oscar were there too 😅
so why does F1official is trying to say carlos was not there :LOL:
I have no time to watch these clips atm, but I want to know if there was a carlando party 🥰

Pole er bear

VIP Member
oh is the Red Flags podcast already available? I must listen (thank you Little Lando Norris for distracting me from work today, not only I slept few hours cause I was so energised, but I am also distracted today :ROFLMAO:)

F1Official has another clip from the club, probably Guzman and Carlos were also there, people are trying to identify Becky

Charlotte Tilbury started following Carmen, Kika and Kelly.
here's hoping the wags got to the club as well. Still none spotted, but maybe they went out with montoya's girlfriend. she knows the spots

OOps2022

VIP Member
MRubin is in Miami for the race, of course 😂 ;)

In other, more racing related news, this guy 😂

Last edited:

fryolyfe

VIP Member
oh I dont think its true either. point was he was playing it up for the Spanish network
He always says it. Every single time if Lewis is involved it’s “well he’s not Spanish so he’ll get away with it”. When really the issue is the stewards have no consistency full stop, let alone bias

Louanne

VIP Member
Okay I will ask now
Wtf was up with Max's car
Did the cinema screw something up.or does the car just hate humid weather.
Apparently there was some slight floor damage after taking out the bollard, but looking at Perez's pace also I'm just not sure they had the set up right for the weekend.
Lando was quicker than Max every lap after L19 I believe.
I'm not sure yesterday's result is an accurate reflection of where the teams are - McLaren have said numerous times the major upgrades were coming later in the season, and these were not big ones 🤷🏻‍♀️

OOps2022

VIP Member
AND NOW we know why she was there
---

oh boy another Netflix exclusive
another 'can you wank it moment incoming
Lol guess who else was watching in on the scene:

View attachment 2917192

View attachment 2917185

would it be a crazy assumption to think that SHE was the onlyfans model taking his selfie??? @OOps2022
I remember someone with similar "style" we "discussed" here from vegas, but honestly I will not go through Kym's photos now:ROFLMAO:

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Ha! KMag may be banned by the next race, tomorrow!
---
He always says it. Every single time if Lewis is involved it’s “well he’s not Spanish so he’ll get away with it”. When really the issue is the stewards have no consistency full stop, let alone bias
well now he has a Spanish broadcaster with exclusive rights and his dick to tell all of Spain his sob story too
meanwhile its like Carlos Who?