Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OOps2022

VIP Member
that would be bullshit
honestly, nothing will surprise me now
---
Suddenly need a Lewis podium, he’s the only one who might have enough of a backbone to refuse to shake that fuckers hand πŸ™„
EXACTLY MY THOUGHT
---
More chemistry than... oh nevermind, like it's hard.
View attachment 2917216
I have an imaginary beef with camilla after this weekend: Lewis, Sharl and now Carlos, her first race ever, GURRRLL:ROFLMAO:

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Has anyone checked if Carmen is ok? Just saw that Alex and Rebecca had been at F1 Academy and Rebecca chatted very nicely with Susie aka possible Carlos new bossβ€˜s wife (and they also life in Monaco) πŸ˜‚
Im telling you Becky has taken over the Carlos talks at this point.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I was sceptical to the breakup theory at first, but I am now leaning towards it* like you guys - it's the space between them blocked by her purse and his hand in the left pocket

don't be afraid of your slaggy era, Georgie!

*I also need fresh conspiracy theories because I am bored with Carbecca. I saw this clip you mentioned in previous post @pastafasta , on tiktok - the clip from above when they walk and Kym appears in front of them and :rolleyes::rolleyes:
and I think she looks like someone told her to force a smile this time after her less than happy look yesterday with him
---
Another attention seeker. Btw, pretty sure this one and also the other one I've posted were in the paddock attention seeking before.
View attachment 2916970
see tiffany was on point with her look

pastafasta

VIP Member
but they look like they would invite me to a sorority party and then make a plot to spike my drink and embarass me
I think majority of the wags would do that. And then they'd spike each other's drinks. The last one standing wins. :sneaky:

Pole er bear

VIP Member
England should catch up!
I think it's generally why a lot of people are against lowering the age voting age to 16 - because people just aren't educated enough about politics at that point.
excuse me 16?!!!
honestly cannot imagine 16 year old Americans trying to do this