Formula 1 Wags #192 Official Carlando Podium Celebration!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s sending me 😭😭 it’s true though idk why everyone’s babying him so much, no other driver has been given this level of sympathy, even in situations that weren’t their fault … his was 🤣
Honestly, not even surprised his fans are babying him considering it looked like he was quite literally crying over losing a P3 😅
But yeah, Lewis is 100% correct, hes a grown man im sure he can deal with losing one little trophy 🤣

Reactions: 3
Maybe the deal is Carlos gets to continue his usual Brazil(+Vegas) antics if she gets to continue working with her previous clients 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly, not even surprised his fans are babying him considering it looked like he was quite literally crying over losing a P3 😅
But yeah, Lewis is 100% correct, hes a grown man im sure he can deal with losing one little trophy 🤣
I don’t mean to keep bringing it up but Lewis literally had a whole championship stripped from beneath him through no fault of his own and has said less about it than George has about this situation, like these comments have to be insanely galling to him 🙄 I’m honestly confused because by the time he crashed he wasn’t going to win anyway who even cares about P3 at this point

Reactions: 10
*sigh* nothing ths team does surprises me anymore.
The worst thing is it was Andrew Shovlin that said that, not one of George’s personal engineers 😳😆 I do think in all fairness this was probably just him trying to be nice and it certainly wasn’t supposed to be told to the media but George has taken it as gospel and ran with it …. I’m trying so so hard to not be a hater but he’s making it very difficult rn. In comparison Lewis is out here saying how rubbish he’s been in qualifying this year and taking full accountability that that’s on him to fix, like the mindset between the two couldn’t be anymore different and I just don’t think they’re gelling at all tbh. Lewis genuinely cares about the team as a whole, even acknowledging that this car even if it’s not the best is still a pretty impressive piece of engineering that a lot of people have worked hard on, and then there’s George who acts like everyone’s working for him only. It’s really rubbing me up the wrong way

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The worst thing is it was Andrew Shovlin that said that, not one of George’s personal engineers 😳😆 I do think in all fairness this was probably just him trying to be nice and it certainly wasn’t supposed to be told to the media but George has taken it as gospel and ran with it …. I’m trying so so hard to not be a hater but he’s making it very difficult rn. In comparison Lewis is out here saying how rubbish he’s been in qualifying this year and taking full accountability that that’s on him to fix, like the mindset between the two couldn’t be anymore different and I just don’t think they’re gelling at all tbh. Lewis genuinely cares about the team as a whole, even acknowledging that this car even if it’s not the best is still a pretty impressive piece of engineering that a lot of people have worked hard on, and then there’s George who acts like everyone’s working for him only. It’s really rubbing me up the wrong way
I'm not looking forward to when Lewis goes and he becomes senior driver at Mercedes, I think team relations are going to take a big hit if his attitude continues in the same way.

Reactions: 1
I'm not looking forward to when Lewis goes and he becomes senior driver at Mercedes, I think team relations are going to take a big hit if his attitude continues in the same way.
I do hope Mercedes realises he's overrated and winning in f2 means nothing if you cant deliver under pressure in f1 *cough* Mick *cough*
There are better drivers for the seat. Young Kimi Antonelli is rising fast

Reactions: 3
That eyeroll reaction would come in very handy right now @ tattle 🤣
Him and Carmen will eventually get put in their place
this kind of attitude isnt attractive to anyone and they both just keep reinforcing the worst of each other.
think they would be decent if they didnt have each other and gone from upper middle class brit to monaco millionaires
---
I do hope Mercedes realises he's overrated and winning in f2 means nothing if you cant deliver under pressure in f1 *cough* Mick *cough*
There are better drivers for the seat. Young Kimi Antonelli is rising fast
honestly im kinda hoping Ocon comes in at some point
because it would really piss george off

Reactions: 11
I just want to know what type of tantrum George would throw if Toto did express interest in Lando for 2026 again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just want to know what type of tantrum George would throw if Toto did express interest in Lando for 2025 again 🤣
Lewis said today he’s thinking of his next contract extending to 2030 and I’m fully believing he’s saying that to annoy George because it suits my agenda

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Lewis said today he’s thinking of his next contract extending to 2030 and I’m fully believing he’s saying that to annoy George because it suits my agenda
100%, George will definitely expect Merc to give him the Max&RB type 1st driver treatment once Lewis retires but it's never going to happen 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Haha. He's so funny! I think we all know he's gonna pull a rosberg and retire the day after he wins his 8th (9th). 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.