Formula 1 Wags #182 Alpha Ricciardo and Duki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Silly Season has started earlier than anyone expected.
And Daniels commentary with Wil Arnet is thankfully over.

The past few days were like:

1689195217341.png

but ya know when this is what you got in your nightmares at night

Anyway, will leave the rest of the space for the Ricciardo fans who have somehow managed to manifest this beyond all my wildest dreams.
(Duki = daniel + yuki)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm beyond terrified for DR results but

20220109_000153.jpg

Happy new thread
@Futtrit pls don't kill me, I unlocked that fever dreamish Jnsn weird edits folder and this came up somehow. Felt appropriate now 😅

IMG_20220804_161959.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
This is starting to spread like wildfire.

1689197148093.png

Someone on Twitter better be taking the piss here, BECAUSE WUT

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Is this live or from last summer? #GirlBoss
i think this was from her last trip to croatia with them a few weeks ago
suspicious antwerp usually make you post for a few weeks after and she was finishing whatever that was she was calling a masters degree (admitting the us education system is different so maybe i dont get it)
---
This is starting to spread like wildfire.

View attachment 2304272

Someone on Twitter better be taking the piss here, BECAUSE WUT
no way he's that dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i think this was from her last trip to croatia with them a few weeks ago
suspicious antwerp usually make you post for a few weeks after and she was finishing whatever that was she was calling a masters degree (admitting the us education system is different so maybe i dont get it)
If the rest of Europe is anything like the UK, theres absolutely no way she has finished a full masters degree in 6 months (at least I think I remember her saying she started in January) 🤣

Reactions: 8
If the rest of Europe is anything like the UK, theres absolutely no way she has finished a full masters degree in 6 months (at least I think I remember her saying she started in January) 🤣
But what if 5 ects worth class is called Luxury or something like that

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Its a one year master and she only started in April she never said it was finished.
And last time i checked is normal to attend seminars to get extra credits thats what she did in Paris.

Reactions: 6
Its a one year master and she only started in April she never said it was finished.
And last time i checked is normal to attend seminars to get extra credits thats what she did in Paris.
Okay that's what I was confused about. The certificate is for completing coursework but that only for some part not the whole thing
---
But what if 5 ects worth class is called Luxury or something like that

Also what is an ect.

Reactions: 3
Okay that's what I was confused about. The certificate is for completing coursework but that only for some part not the whole thing
---

Also what is an ect.
An ECT is basically a study point
Most courses will get you about 5 ECTS
A master will usually be about 60-90 ECTS and a Bachelor 180 ECTS :)
(In Europe of course)
So when you get all you ECTS you will have finished your degree

Edit: so receiving a certificate for 5 points is not normal at all, it just means you passed 1 random test
Basically everyone else only gets a certificate/diploma once you finish every single course and pass every single exam

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
HAPPY NEW THREAD!! ❤ ❤

Screenshot 2023-07-11 174049.jpg

(we're moving super fast, lol)

UPDATES:

-Poor Nyck was brutally cut off by Redbull in the worst way possible- but at least Toto is here to console him:

1689200428634.png

Screenshot 2023-07-13 003435.jpg

-THE honey badger is now back in & I'm losing my mind 😭

Screenshot 2023-07-13 003731.jpg

1689200564870.png

-We may have a one-sided feud between Sainz and Gasly brewing, where Carlos is completely unbothered while Pierre is engaging in petty frenchman tactics

1689200718574.png

AND, my fave F1 duos are still going strong:

Screenshot 2023-07-13 004644.jpg

1689200818864.png

1689200858240.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
An ECT is basically a study point
Most courses will get you about 5 ECTS
A master will usually be about 60-90 ECTS and a Bachelor 180 ECTS :)
(In Europe of course)
So when you get all you ECTS you will have finished your degree

Edit: so receiving a certificate for 5 points is not normal at all, it just means you passed 1 random test
Basically everyone else only gets a certificate/diploma once you finish every single course and pass every single exam
Exactly her master is 60 ECTS
From what i saw in the website about the master what she did in Paris is a bootcamp experience that is included in the master and i guess the certificate was just saying she completed it and obtained 5 ECTS.

Reactions: 3
This. I work in a university and I've never known any student taking a real undergraduate or postgraduate course (whether PGC, PGD or full Masters) get a certificate for just completing a module (class). Students get credits (5-10 ECTs in Europe, 15 credits in the UK) and a transcript if requested saying how many credits they've gained in a semester (depending on how many modules they've completed) toward their final award. My guess is it's some superficial certificate thing from whatever college she's studying at that students can download for free if the complete one of their modules/classes to feel good about themselves? It doesn't actually mean anything in terms of a degree award, it's just a nice thing for them to have. The credits toward the final award are the main thing achieved there.

ETA a full time Masters degree will generally take a year to complete (that's full-time study) or part-time will take 2-5 years (after 5 years you basically get kicked off the course for non-completion - that's the same across the EU).

Last edited:
Someone needs to tell Isa that posting pics from inside The Groucho Club is frowned on, to put it mildly...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.