Formula 1 Wags #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s lights out and away we go for Round 18.
Heidi and Daniel seem to be on. Daniel is going to appear on Ellen...We saw cute and talented couple Alex and Lily at the Paddock. Max won the US GP. The end of the season is fast approaching.

@Rubythefirebat how are you doing? It was down to you that we had our first thread.❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve been on holiday and totally missed the last thread- what’s the TLDR on Daniel and Heidi?

I’ve been on holiday and totally missed the last thread- what’s the TLDR on Daniel and Heidi?
In summary they have been seen together in America. She was rumoured to be in Austin but posted pictures from NY.

My day was kinda crappy and this cheered me up a bit

Daniel is not cringe at all here, and Lando baby is so in the zone while playing golf

Such a feel good video :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I was literally about to post the same thing. What an earth is on his trousers?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

My day was kinda crappy and this cheered me up a bit

Daniel is not cringe at all here, and Lando baby is so in the zone while playing golf

Such a feel good video :love:
i was just saying this; it really is a good vibe ep❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.