Formula 1 Wags #179 Auf to Austria

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not even half way through the season (with one race binned) and the championship is decided
But off track its anyone's guess who is actually with who
Carlos has been spotted with Rebecca in Italy since Monaco
Estie linked to a few
and lando's mid summer spanish slag shack was robbed, so who knows whats ahead for them

but we are off to Austria this week
so here are a few Austrian associates

1687708180878.png

and an actual Austrian!
1687708279527.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Ehm Hi 😂❤❤
What the duck is happening 😂
Carlos ? Lando vacay ?
Elena posting TikTok with very interesting sound .
Omg 💀

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Think the suns a bit behind 😂

Also found the house easy and why oh why do they have more of those bloody creepy statues in the bathroom! Imagine trying to take a bath a looking over at one of those 😂
F40B9DC0-AE02-4ECD-B8EE-CD704EFD88B0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
first we had the squids.. now we have the jellyfish. pierre’s sending us a signal to call them that, i swear!
E1D0FC21-1006-481B-AB1E-5AA6F88891C6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm a bit behind, but I have two questions:
1) Why does Carlos, after believed to have a PR/paid relationship, would want to be seen with a girl who is literally KNOWN to be paid for her services (whatever it is). Like make it make sense.
2) Is Jen so naive or simply that stupid? Or she just doesn't even care as anything what she owns is easily replaceable. But also, this is a perfect example what is rich vs. what is wealthy. It's exactly these rich kids (who are not even rich by their own merit) who just have to brag brag brag and then they are pikachu face.

Reactions: 6
she's making this quite the engagement content.
would almost think its not even real and she's doing this for engagement
but she's way too pissed about it
Well, she accused Connon of cheating, broke up with him and then few weeks later she was back with him claiming there was no cheating going on, so she possibly did it for attention and engagement. So yeah, you are right - how can we know this time it's real? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
also random issue i have with all this...
most home systems have a battery backup inside the system that at least logs/contacts by phone the alarm center to calls the police
i've had a security system for years and that part has always been true because it would be pointless to have a security system you just cut the power on.
I'm not saying it didnt happen, but thinking through this, I dont see how if there was a security system on, that it didnt at least put out a a sound alarm in my experience

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.