Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Futtrit

VIP Member
Browsing online about Cora and thinking how different it was when she was a wag. Found these 'lovely' shots (not Cora)

It's just reminding me of the near constant struggle for women to be taken seriously in motorsport when people like this are still involved. It feels like a lifetime ago now thankfully but just yuck.

48C3CC8100000578-0-image-a-12_1517418578370.jpg

DU51DELWkAAu4Jz.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8

hello2723

VIP Member
In the span of just over half an hour he has commented these under Daniel's posts and followed Kylie Jenner? Extra MTC time driving him insane 🤣
Screenshot_20230606_231942_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230606_231922_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Sick

pastafasta

VIP Member
I just realized that with Isa/Carlos break up, we now have only half of the grid officially in relationship (if I don't count rumored Melissa, Dian and most recently Shakira).
1686043405274.png

• Haha

kubnikol

VIP Member
At this point he is spending more time with Martin than Hamster 😅
IMG_8953.png

IMG_8955.png

and Martin have a “job” 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
no one important 😅 one of the many girls lando had his eye on in 2020ish 😆
View attachment 2234217
View attachment 2234218
Also someone catfished lando pretending to be her... there were some sexts exchanged and ivlce cubes mentuoned. but no proof other than the situation was just totally something labdo would be caught up in
Look someone needs to fill the yacht this year and its.prime yacht playoff time. August is like 6 weeks away and the thirst is real.
Plus his car is fucked.

• Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
Those tank tops do nothing for her either. She needs to call her stylist.
On/off topic, the best tank tops I have recently I got from Primark (polyester/elastane ones), they look great on everyone I saw them in and they cost less than big fancy coffee (coffee during work-break of course 😆), but I don't know if you are allowed to shop at Primark when you are a wag:LOL:😂
But once again, respect for white clothing to Carmen, as I said I can't wear white, would spill something on myself within 5 minutes even though I am not clumsy :p

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

matto

VIP Member
why did this remind me of pierre

side note: the music is so fire but idk the songs pls let me know if any of you do
1686323746292.png

My king was bald even before he started slagging around and breaking hearts #neverforget #theaudacity :cry:

• Haha
  • Wow

ImaLady

VIP Member
Has anyone on here had serious work done to this kind of level? I always wonder do you get used to no longer knowing what you really look like especially as you age. Are you looking that way because you've had x, y, z done and it has affected your face / body in a certain way or is this how you really age.
It will be very interesting to watch how this generation that has plastic surgery very early, (like 20s, 30s) look like when they age..looking forward to seeing that ngl

pastafasta

VIP Member
I don't get why people criticize Carlos for wearing the same suit again. I know he can afford to buy a new one, but why would he do it if he only wears it for very special occasions just once in a while. In fact isn't it in fact smart? Why wasting some clothes like that just because he has money. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Rsmv01

VIP Member
I don't get why people criticize Carlos for wearing the same suit again. I know he can afford to buy a new one, but why would he do it if he only wears it for very special occasions just once in a while. In fact isn't it in fact smart? Why wasting some clothes like that just because he has money. 🤷‍♀️
Is not even a normal suit its a tailcoat why would he have another one if they only wear this in weddings.
People are crazy.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
This is to report that Papa Stroll Yacht has arrived in Monaco
but its so damn big its gotta park over with the cruise ships.
curious why it would be there for any other reason than chloe and scotty.

• Haha

pastafasta

VIP Member
Is it safe to stop talking about Isa now? I've been waiting for this for so long 🤣
Unless she causes a scene at the wedding or shoehorns Carlos into yet another Hola interview, I think there is not much left to discuss :sneaky:

But then, the official ones are kinda quiet now... where is the working picture of this week by Carmen?!

• Haha

matto

VIP Member

Some journalists just wanna watch the world burn

Yeah it sounds like they’re saying everyone thinks she’s with Lewis, but she’s actually not … ? 😂
---
Okay he’s liked her photo now (max and Lewis liking the same ig post, that’s a rarity🤣) and a “source confirmed” it to People so …… @matto brace yourself because it’s happening

IM so ready for the Shakira x Lewis relationship timeline

Already picked out the dress I'm wearing to the wedding :love:

1686266052498.png

• Haha