Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Unfortunately z yacht, which was hamster and landos Ivan zs friends dads yacht is in dubai now.
So bo leads on which yacht is out there
But somehow I feel the central models may overlap
Oh and I think i saw this woman in white with carlos earlier.. lemme see if it's still up.

Reactions: 1

matto

VIP Member
Maybe she liked that because she is in fact going to Barcelona after all. 😂 The comment wasn't about the race, duh.

touche, pastafasta

-There's also the possibility that if she does come to the Spanish GP, she'll be there as an influencer for a brand trip(like Charlotte), not as a wag 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:

matto

VIP Member
damn too bad it can’t rain every race for mclaren lol

how can they tell from that picture it’s beside lando’s apartment? 😭
Sounds like some bs, but I'm sure Magui didn't come all the way to Monaco to be supportive of Kika's paddock walk 💀

• Haha

SophiaL123

Chatty Member
If you wanna be entertained by weird people: check out the insta stories of antialexmleux (hater) and alexandrasaintmleuxupdates (obsessed), weirdly enough they are opposites but also weirdly similar
Had a good laugh going through their stories (and yes it is 100% schadenfreude and I will not apologise 😂)

I was looking for the dress she is wearing (I am in love with it) when I stumbled upon these profiles, I haven't found the dress yet so if anyone knows let me know 😝🙏

OOps2022

VIP Member
In all fairness I don’t think there’s much in it. Lewis was hanging out w Neymar and his actual famous friends 😂
exactly, I am afraid (for her) she could try, but that's all

and not the famous friends again
I am not exactly a Neymar fan
and that was Travis Scott's concert apparently :oops::rolleyes:
the fact that it was not Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt this time doesn't make it any better, sorry, Lewis
(Penni, tell him!)

ggirl1

If max & Kelly broke up why would the apartment be back up for rent anyway it’s not like he needs her income to help pay for it she’d just move out 🤷🏼‍♀️
I'm new here, what's the story on the apartment being back up for rent? Do you know where I can read more about that?