Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Pato giving us all a heart attack
---
YEAH that will be studied and fixed right away if possible.
they did study and at least try to fix it from the past when people have died from the tires flying off.
there is a harness that usually keeps them on ever since it started, but i guess the way this car hit, it sliced the harness off completely.
so yeah, they should defintely look into it.
wont post any videos but when it goes wrong, it goes really wrong

Reactions: 1

Futtrit

VIP Member
love that both red bull and Merc floors just out there for everyone to look at
whoever decided that monaco needed some new camera angles to liven things up
was NOT playing.
---

is he on sky?
they showed him on F1 tv as "f1 world champion". wondering if he's still doing sky
No, it was just an 'in the wild' shot. Probably the same as the one you saw.

comprehensiveg

Chatty Member
I believe so, Isa's bestie unfollowed Carlos and she hasn't been to a single GP so far + they've stopped liking each other's posts for a while now
Idk she’s kinda busy if I’m not mistaken so it makes sense she’s not in Monaco, or maybe they have decided to be more private since the backlash of the Ferrari collection

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Is indy trying to piss people off like F1 with this 2 lap finish after 3 red flags
---
hot damn that was some spice
total flashbacks to 2021

Last edited:

fryolyfe

VIP Member
The thing is, I feel like with Kelly it’s way more obvious because she posts him all the damn time. In contrast for example I barely even registered Lance had broke up with Sara until you guys were talking about him with someone else at the wedding because I never really noticed them when they were together. Kelly literally saturates her feed with Max ordinarily but it’s just been very generic, infrequent things for the last few races. She did recently get a new agency though so I feel like she might be out to prove she’s “her own woman” and not just getting opportunities because of him

SophiaL123

Chatty Member
It wasn’t a countrywide backlash on Pride merch being sold. It was only Target because they were promoting transgendered clothing to newborns, infants and children. The designs on clothing and accessories also promoted Satanic worshipping. Learn all the facts before you state it was a countrywide backlash on Pride merch.
From what I've read in the news those were 2 separate things. I don't live in the USA, this was just in the newspaper here
1. There was a nationwide backlash against Target against LGBTQ+ clothing for children (and adults but I assume they had an issue with the children part)
2. One of the brands also had some satanic stuff

Still, the backlash was also about the LGBTQ+ clothing, not only the satanic stuff