Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scvlet

VIP Member
It wasn’t a countrywide backlash on Pride merch being sold. It was only Target because they were promoting transgendered clothing to newborns, infants and children. The designs on clothing and accessories also promoted Satanic worshipping. Learn all the facts before you state it was a countrywide backlash on Pride merch.
no… the “transgendered clothing”, which i’m assuming you’re talking about the bathing suits with extra fabric, were ADULT bathing suits

also on this topic, i think it’s pretty funny how because of this, so many people are immediately switching to walmart, as if the waltons are some amazing family that deserve more support 😭

Reactions: 1

Bobby1743

VIP Member
I know no one really cares about these girls but since I’m a loser with nothing better to do. I found details on one of the girls, she’s 26 (so same age as Heidi) and lives in Sydney. So maybe a friend of Blake’s?
please tell me to shut up if I’m annoying!
The girl looks a bit like Heidi (found her on linkedin), maybe Daniel has a type of girls he likes?!

pastafasta

VIP Member
Why there is always something going on in F3 and/or F2 and I get excited for F1 and then... nothing... 😭

Pole er bear

VIP Member
i mean i saw worst cases of using your child for brand deals etc etc 😅 What i meant was if she is somewhere with P and will post about it live , you never now who can come and find you and she probably dont have security with her at all
yes this is true. She never has P at the Paddock and I dont blame her.
I think she is attempting to do a PR firm or something else to entertain herself. It would really just be a rich people club who do rich people things and gossip and plot PR relationships with portuguese speaking models who look good in bikinis.
---
Yes she was with Louis, Niccolo and Nassim ☺
View attachment 2202092
okay i was going to say she was with louis but dont know him well enough to id him

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I mean one of her friends posted her partying in Andorra so I'm just assuming at this point that Isa isn't spending time away from Carlos only because of a work project. My gut feeling tells me that they've come to an end

View attachment 2200575

View attachment 2200577

Their lack of chemistry was painful but also hilarious, I'll miss this ❤
yes even one last staged pap press couldnt save the squids.
just because it will bring me joy for them both
Imma gonna say its over.

will be slightly more upset about elena and estie, but not really
---
also i'm gonna say the Norris fam maybe arent in monaco? Havent seen any of his fam around so assuming they all went to be with sav
at least the scooter made it.

Rsmv01

VIP Member
madrid home girl?
im seriously routing for a new portuguese girl. he's been there a lot lately (with isa, but whatev)
At least spanish i dont see him having a relationship outside Spanish girls.
Talking about girlfriends not slagging hahaha
Yes he has been here a lot thats true but he always stays at that hotel in the middle of nowhere (also a good place to hide :unsure: :devilish: )