Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shellybelly95

She is saying that these messages are couple of weeks old 🙂 the girl who is posting this
---
Well get those Hollywood connections DR! I’m really curious now, what if it’s really for the Hulu show? I know it’s in its early stages but a little scouting couldn’t hurt.

Reactions: 5

Rsmv01

VIP Member
One thing that worries me is that she most probably knows some stuff about both Carlos and Lando that they wouldn't want to be talked about/confirmed. So he can probably annoy her only up as much.... 🤷‍♀️
But does she?! Im more and more inclined that her and her friends probably been telling a bigger story than what happened and maybe is because of that that Lando doesn't like her.

pastafasta

VIP Member
them blaming Kika for him getting clowned by F1 twitter for dating someone so much younger which is like.
If anyone should be blamed, wouldn't it be actually him? 🤦‍♀️ That logic, wow.
Yes, apparently you could see her face in the mirror and Creed himself has spoken out and said that he isn't single, very recently.
-From what I heard, he's a compulsive cheater 🙃 🙃
I haven't seen that post, but apparently he deleted it after people noticed, haha.
Regarding cheating, well, unfortunately way too many famous people are cheating. It's not much better within F1 world either.
Found it - it wasn't a mirror, but a window behind him.
1676113061187.png
1676113086894.png

Last edited:

hello2723

VIP Member
He just had the "I'm fine" reply, she is definitely pissed off 🤣

Connor also apparently didnt invite Max and Pietra to lunch, that says all we need to know on how bearable they are around friends too 🤣

• Haha

CHAMPIONOF

Incoming “Daniel and Heidi >>>>>>” “I want a relationship like this 💔💔💔” angsty teenage TikTok’s that make me want to scream !!! Good job I saw it here first so I know to stay off that hell site for tonight 😭

Take it from me kids. A few blurred photos of you posted on his account do not account for a good relationship. Go touch some damn grass and live in the real world
(To clarify I’m not saying their relationship is bad. I just think the glamourising of the most basic stuff is so weird and actually sets quite a bad precedent because if that’s your baseline then please get some self worth and raise it)
the daniel and heidi stan accounts terrify me....being hid for 1 or 2 or 3 years and then her seemingly abandoning her career isn't aspirational nor 'goals'....they are cute together now and that is a nice photo, but there has always been something about them that seemed odd and unhealthy to me....we only see a glimpse of their lives though so its all conjecture anyway