Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monza

VIP Member
mclaren's fireproofs always looks really bad to me, whatever the colour, because they are just littered in sponsorships...i know they're meant to be ad boards, but mclaren just really take it too far in my opinion
Whole Unboxed series of 2021 was unwatchable to me because they got so much sponsors after finishing p3 in championship of 2020 and it all had to make appearance in videos 😅

2022 is Daniel and Luisa pain

2023 I still don't accept Oscar

Fuck, do I ever root for this team 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6

luckycharmz

Sooo there’s gonna be a wedding in the Sainz family this coming weekend, it’s gonna be Carlos’ little sister 💒 although in total would be two in this year actually — his older sister’s wedding gonna be in June ☀

Bracing myself for another Carlos-in-a-tuxedo-suit photo 🥵🙌

Here’s hoping for killer wedding outfit looks for Isa 🤞🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Sebs Scooter

VIP Member
He is really fast saying that... it took DR 3 years before he said "he was in love" and started posting HB. (Before that he was telling people he was single...).
But French men are very romantic i think?!

Btw, i finally got Netflix. Watching DTS. Has Pierre every season a different girlfriend on netflix?!
A lot of them seem to move fast in the relationship department. Drive fast, fall in love fast, and fall right back out of love fast and into full send Girlz.

• Haha
  • Heart

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Oh I’ll be absent from all forms of social media tomorrow, I don’t do Valentine’s Day 🤣 don’t like it whether I’m single or in a relationship it’s way too cringe

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
Watching Ria’s stream. She said they filmed two videos yesterday (eating gross stuff and karting) and today she filmed some more videos with Max and Lando at the Quadrant office. It was last minute so none of the others could make it. Ria also mentioned they’re doing the new Quadrant merch photoshoot on Friday

---

Kika and Pierre photo dump
#teamcate4ever

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Whats the Liam Lawson chat?
I'm just kind of shocked at how they act like he doesnt exist.
I thought Daniel wasnt an actual reserve driver but they kept calling him the 3rd driver. Like I thought he wasnt going to be actually race ready, but more like a Pato for McLaren. yet they were pretty much acting like he was THE reserve driver for Red Bull

SophiaL123

Chatty Member
Also, apparently this Creed guy posted a photo with Charlotte in the background.
That is such a downgrade for her, from what I've heard about this dude 😬