Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Futtrit

VIP Member
Ah ladies, who would have thought this where we would end up in off season?? Also does Lu get some sort of award for providing good off season content two years in a row??
I know some people hate her but by Christ she's good entertainment!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

yukinobambino

VIP Member
Oh good point actually I hadn’t thought of that. Yeah I’d have no idea what his rights are, and seeing as he’s a lot more private I wouldn’t guess he’d be very happy about it. Honestly I feel sorry for him. No clue what happened in their relationship but to have this kind of thing thrown in his face all the time has got to hurt. That’s his child at the end of the day and based on interactions I’ve seen between them he clearly thinks the world of her. It’s not Max’s fault but seeing another man doing stuff with your child that you feel like you should be doing yourself but can’t must be horrible. She’s so young too, it’s basically like Max is getting to witness all the milestones in her life and he isn’t. It happens all the time with couples I know but it always makes me feel a little sad for everyone involved
Yeah I don't blame Max, I think the fact that given how young he is, he does a good job stepping into a positive male role in Pen's life but it does make me side-eye Kelly. Barring abuse or danger, I'm of the view your personal feelings on your ex shouldn't impact your child's relationship with them. Daniil by all evidence seems to adore Penelope and that should be something that's nurtured for her wellbeing. I can't remember the interview where Kelly said she wanted Penelope to learn Dutch before Russian but that stuck out to me as a really weird thing to say considering her daughter is literally half Russian

Of course, in the interest of being impartial, it could be that Daniil is a disney dad and doesn't make the effort he should to be in Pen's life but who knows. I do give him credit for being private and also not starting any baby mama drama

Last edited:
Reactions: 7