Formula 1 Wags #159 Happy naughty holidays πŸŽ„

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just 2 weeks left so we have to bring christmas vibes here πŸ˜‚πŸŽ„ hopefully we will get naughty content soon 😝
Happy new thread πŸ₯‚

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm really confused about this Lando in Rotterdam thingy. He should be there today right? But there is silence. Nothing from Lando. Nothing from Max. Nothing from Quadrant. (And interesting that the flight to Rotterdam that I've found to be scheduled today morning is not on the list anymore)

Reactions: 6
I'm really confused about this Lando in Rotterdam thingy. He should be there today right? But there is silence. Nothing from Lando. Nothing from Max. Nothing from Quadrant. (And interesting that the flight to Rotterdam that I've found to be scheduled today morning is not on the list anymore)
is he hungover again ? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've seen on twitter that Lando has been delayed due to flight delays so isn't there yet.

This is for me and the 3 other people on here who thirst over Yuki
View attachment 1796457
Love you Yuki! Can see more of what Pierre has fallen in love with

Reactions: 3
Weather conditions apparently, not sure how bad is is in Farnborough but I know Manchester airport closed both runways due to snow

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I've seen on twitter that Lando has been delayed due to flight delays so isn't there yet.
Oh! So that's why I cannot see that flight anymore. Well, wonder if he is going to risk it with a delay if he also wants to fly back today and could be stuck in Rotterdam instead (with Max, muhahahaha - well, if Max even is actually going at all)

This is really bizarre! :oops: I don't even know what to think or say... (important note: watch the video)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Happy new thread!
Almost Christmas!
My life is absolutly sh*t at the moment.
So happy with Tattle. It is a nice escape for real life.

Naked Yuki, he should take his shirt of more oftenπŸ˜‰
Happy to see Daniel is home for Christmas.
Just some nice Christmas pictures
845e6a86fa30db1564a4678e6d2874ac.jpg
e0924e6c8a5928ccedb0ac7342e45c7f.jpg
6fd9f6ee15068010111c40eb3e8d4d1c.jpg
fa8be2b730f1d2556ac22efeb1b8c640.jpg
436adfa84b0c3905e1c70b944bfbc0a4.jpg
dae189c4908953261aaea7f904f0e7d9.jpg
a23cb7f10995f3562308107a2acc27a7.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Has Lando replaced Hamster with Tom? 🀣
Screenshot_20221210_115013_Instagram.jpg

update: nvm turned the volume up and can hear hamster in the background πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has Lando replaced Hamster with Tom? 🀣
update: nvm turned the volume up and can hear hamster in the background πŸ˜…
So he's taking two other people so he doesn't have to be awkward with Hamster alone? I see you, Lando πŸ˜‚
(well, if they are even going that is)

• Haha
Working while taking πŸ’© when?

So that flight that Lando was assumed to be taking is cancelled now and the plane will head to Brussels shortly. Much ado about nothing then. 🀨
Well Quadrant lost and is out, so looks like it wasnt going to do much for them anyways

I do think pietra went back to Brazil with the others. So basically Hamster and Lando are going to have to deal with each other this weekend unless lando goes back tp Monaco now.... Personally if i were lando i'd be using now as the right time to put hamster in his elevated place

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Would you ever duck off Carmen 🀣🀣 can't believe she wrote that and thought yep, thats a good thing to post

HAPPY CHRISTMAS NEW THREAD!

Speaking of hoe hoe hoe....

View attachment 1796758
A real hoe would have left the t shirt off

Well Quadrant lost and is out, so looks like it wasnt going to do much for them anyways

I do think pietra went back to Brazil with the others. So basically Hamster and Lando are going to have to deal with each other this weekend unless lando goes back tp Monaco now.... Personally if i were lando i'd be using now as the right time to put hamster in his elevated place
I missed the drama with Lando and Hamster? Is it just because Hamster has a lady friend?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.