Formula 1 Wags #152 Who will break the piñata? 🏆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new thread . Post your top 3 . My brain isn't working so no funny name Guess who will end up with Martin Garrix after the race

Reactions: 11
Thank you rsmv01 for your answer because i was confused. I wonder if Kelly's in Brazil for the elections or in Monaco.

Reactions: 5
Happy new thread . Post your top 3 . My brain isn't working so no funny name Guess who will end up with Martin Garrix after the race
My finish prediction...

George
Lewis
Alonso

Would prefer

Checo
Carlos
Lando

Reactions: 6
Could barely hear Landos radio, Danica and Paul were talking all throughout it. Seems even Simon was a little annoyed they didnt stop talking too

Reactions: 4
Predict: Max / Lewis / Checo
Would prefer: Anyone whose wag is not there (so Lewis win? )

Reactions: 7
Omg Checo! I would prefer Checo!

Forgot it's Mexico for a second

Reactions: 7
Um... okay Will. It's like so much more Shakespeare than Mariachi.
I've tuned onto F1TV just to avoid whatever is happening on sky.
And this man had to have done some musical theater

MARTIIIJJJJN!!!!! comments from my mum: he looks like he had a couple of sleepless nights

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.