Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monza

VIP Member
Did you see fans jogging with Carlos?
I can't help myself but to laugh but it's so weird 😅

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9

FormulinoTheCat

I'm sorry but... WHAT?!
Had a look apparently it was a zoom meeting for Gulf sponsors.
Looks like a random guy joined and likely was relieving himself

i swear this man cannot catch a break when it comes to things like this 💀

his reaction’s pretty funny icl. but apparently there were minors in the zoom meeting which makes the whole things just weird 🥴

If anyone wants to see it there you go

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

kubnikol

VIP Member
I can barely keep up with one thread 😅
Haha same 😂 I ussually pop in other thread , say Hi for 1-2 days and then my notification is gone for other thread and i forget . Idk Wag thread is where everything happend 😅 i don’t want to let it go . I love people here and in other thread too . But i love our typical weekend thread with bunch of nooooo, ffs Ferrari , Alonso move … 😂

• Heart

hello2723

VIP Member
Looks like Lando wasnt in LA with hamster (unless Daniel was there too). Seems these two are spending a lot more time together now, how long until the dinner date? 🤣
Screenshot_20221026_144639.jpg

• Heart

e456

Now I’m not the biggest George lover but Sainz fans are being very dramatic about this whole thing, he literally went to Ferrari and apologised to everyone 😂 people on twitter were acting like Carlos just lost a championship because of him, and those same people say Lewis fans cried too much about Abu Dhabi. Crazy double standards

e456

She is really pretentious to me. All those "work out before work, coffee at work, outfit while I work, dinner after work, working in the paddock, working at the cafe, always working, look at me" are just out of hand now. People work. Big deal. They don't have to emphasize it all the time.
I think that’s a bit harsh in all honesty, she seems nice enough. Most of the other wags don’t have an office job (I don’t mean this in a rude way someone correct me if I’m wrong) so they can’t exactly post that but they all post stuff that could be viewed as “look at me” or pretentious, as well as boring most of the time.

Rsmv01

VIP Member
To be clear im not rooting for them to be together again because i agree i think Lando is not ready for a serious relationship right now. But thinks are never black and white and we are talking about 2 people with 22 years old, seeing some of you judging their relationship makes me thing you guys only had wonderful experienced in love and not messy ones specially at their age hahah luck you i guess. I just think its funny that even Daniel and Heidi were in and off relationship for years also with him enjoying is freedom (100% smarter then Lando obviously) but now they are public and so everyone buys it?!
For me is the same thing both relationships are messy the difference is the generation of the people involved i never expected Luisa and Lando for them to be private when both were already so into social media and obviously that brings consequences that we are seeing now. The difference with Daniel and Heidi is that we knew less because they exposed less but even that brought speculations.

Last edited:

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Honestly bitch is serving 😍
Somewhere..... Sav is sad it ended
(especially now without lu to yacht with)
Cool Performance Wag Drama

Seb brought cake for Lance's Birthday. Just looking out for Astons cost cap
Screenshot_20221029_123147.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha