Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pink-crystal

VIP Member
She's there. Beaming
View attachment 1673038
Thanks mods for fixing my crappy numbers
She’s so gorgeous!

So since Monza asked kindly I basically got to see everyone who got kicked out of quali early! Daniel looked so sad and rushed in to the hospitality but some boy asked for an autograph and he came back to sign it which was cute! Mick is so fucking hot in the flesh!! I locked eyes with Jenson….I probably think it meant more than it did in my head 😂
Went for dinner this evening post race and DR & entourage came in to go to a private dining room. I didn’t actually realise it was him until I saw Blake and port cop looking like secret service agents 😂😂😂 like Daniel I love you but you aren’t THAT famous! Anyway fabulous weekend…obviously very expensive but a once in a lifetime opportunity! X

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
ffs fernando. do you want no one to like you?

why does he always feel the need to say stuff like this 😅 professional shit stirrer
And Fernando couldn't even beat a rookie Lewis Hamilton, in the same team, with the same machinery, and bribing engineers, and experience and 2 titles already on his side. Never mind an experienced Lewis Hamilton.

Lewis living rent free in Fernando's head is so accurate.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

monza

VIP Member
Wow I sure did use this one hour more of sleeping so now I'm doing my antibiotic an hour later oooopsieeee 😇

Good morning girls 😏 Thank you for still writing on this thread ❤

- Slay Lewis

- Even more slay Max. Enough is enough. He should've done it loooong long time ago

Happy race day
All those mariachi and sombreros and dia de los muertos on Tuesday makes me watch Coco again ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13

scvlet

VIP Member
ffs fernando. do you want no one to like you?

why does he always feel the need to say stuff like this 😅 professional shit stirrer

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

Futtrit

VIP Member
Tbf to Carmen, Toto did describe her as “a very strong character” the other day and said she’s always laughing at George and poking fun at him if he becomes arrogant so I don’t think she’s actually boring, plus I’d prefer that than another controversial Kelly type

She just be poking fun at him all the time then....

• Haha
Reactions: 11

spielberg

VIP Member
AHHAHAHAHHA LEWIS REPORTING EVERY. SINGLE. POSSIBLE. TRACKLIMIT. VIOLATION. AND NOW HE'S GOT THEM HIMSELF TOO

• Haha

Sebs Scooter

VIP Member
Hello everyone! Figured I'd come back after a short break. I was super busy bribing the FIA to give Fernando back his P7 which went well. Then I tried to keep him from putting his foot in his mouth again with bringing up Lewis which obviously I was not successful.

Missed everyone and needed some nosiness back in my life. Happy race day!

• Heart

Dangermouse84

Chatty Member
i think she's especially painful to listen to as an American because the other Sky Ladies are way more informed. i just feel like she's so indy based it doesn't translate. She does seem more natural when I've seen her covering indycar. it drives me crazy they keep dropping American 'Indy' people in when they obviously are not the same thing
I dunno, Rachel Brooks asking Lance if he's apologised to Alonso for the crash last week and Lance was like umm no, he's still in the race, was clanger of the year for me 🤣

• Haha