Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scvlet

VIP Member
9AD0F007-3165-48A7-8EB6-9904047499E5.jpeg
0F964AD6-0D31-4A71-9603-324DDDB8A0D2.jpeg

the comments on instagram and twitter are making my head hurt ๐Ÿ™„ the driversโ€™ privacy and boundaries are constantly being disrespected but we only hear from them when its at its worst. people are acting like the drivers ALWAYS complain about this.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

hello2723

VIP Member
I honestly dont think anyone who isnt working there and guests of the teams/f1 themselves (certain celebs, family & friends) should be allowed to walk freely in the paddock. The way the drivers have been mobbed this weekend is disgraceful.

e456

Hinty Heidi and all that... Of course she knows everything people write about her ๐Ÿ˜… and I have no doubts people were writing many stuff directly to her ๐Ÿ˜…

But still I refuse to believe she was serious when she said "look mom I made it"
It's just so clear to me It's an expression and a joke ๐Ÿค
Iโ€™m not saying sheโ€™s serious but I think itโ€™s cringe to say it and let it be posted publicly. Just to clarify I donโ€™t agree with people being hateful to her or them generally. But I also think itโ€™s not normal, or particularly kind how Daniels handled the whole thing, at least from what we know. Iโ€™m aware behind the scenes it could be a different story completely

hello2723

VIP Member
Dont be shy Lando, pan that camera down a bit ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜…
hes been getting confident with these shirtless photos lately ๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart
  • Haha

MissF1

VIP Member
Slaaay Nando, don't let em use you for clickbaiting ๐Ÿ™Œ
But itโ€™s not clickbait if he actually said it. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’€ he canโ€™t go around saying wild, controversial shit and then blame the media for reporting it. He just needs to own the bullshit he is saying.

• Haha

Sebs Scooter

VIP Member
Absolutely no judgement from me on drivers getting more security. Feel like they are generally very accessible to fans so if they feel like they need more security then I say go for it. Being in crowds like that gives me anxiety. I'm sure it feels unsettling for them sometimes.

Reactions: 9