Formula 1 Wags #150 Arriving in Austin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ok so i just saw it again and i think it was just a really stupid and dangerous move from both of them - alonso could have left more space and lance should have not turned left - stupid from both sides

Reactions: 3
ok so was it Lance's fault or Alonso's because i thought it was Alonso's because he didn't leave enough space while overtaking and ran over Lance's tyre but I've seen so many people say it's Lance's fault?
what's your guy's opinion?
I'd say Lance's fault for sure there's a reason you aren't allowed to change direction when defending.

At least Verstappen isn't just pissing off into the distance.

Also why doesn't Pierre get a first warning for being more than 10 car lengths behind the car in front during a safety car or be allowed to state his case to the stewards? I thought we got warnings, then a reprimand first, no? *sarcasm 🚨 *

Reactions: 3
“Beautiful. bleeping beautiful” - mad Max is back for one race only!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.